Reviews for Back to the Future
Kyle XY chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
No Johnny B. Goode? T3T"
Kyle XY chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Awww, no chase scene with a skateboard? T.T"
Kyle XY chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Actually his dad's name is Sydney Beatles. You know, like the Australian capitol? Anyway, small nit pick.
Kyle XY chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Wouldn't it have made more sense for Numbuh 4 to skateboard to the mall? I mean, it's a small detail, but Marty did it in the movie and I'm fairly sure Numbuh 4 skated in the show on at least one occasion.
KNDFANGIRL chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
I just realized I never finished reviewing this story...O.O sorry! I've been late with updating and reviewing but trying my best to get back on track! LOVE this story! lol and the movie! GREAT JOB!
Laurie43 chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Hehe, I love how Wally is slightly freaked out that his parents have changed slightly upon the events he made lol

This had a good ending to it so very well done! :)
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Awww how cute! Is there more? I love this story I don't know why I'm just loving it! Update soon unless it's done!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
BRAVA! BRAVA! *Applause*
AlchemyHearts17 chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
Nice fic again NOW B2F 2 Please? Then maybe 3? Your stories are great!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Now back to the present! Update soon!
Dead Embryonic Cells chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
WOW! That was up the good work! *adds to favourites*
KNDFANGIRL chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
...and most likely, Steve DIDNT ask her out and here starts something terrible for wally!

aww wally saying stuff like that about kuki was sweet and lol Hoagie's parents were kissing!

anyways, your welcome for clearing that up. lol he can be REALLY stupid sometimes...

Love the chapter!

UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEASE! I'll be waiting patiently...or...trying ;)
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
What will happen next? Bum bum buuuum!
KNDFANGIRL chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
lol that always made me laugh..."make like a tree and get out of here." umm...im pretty sure it is make like a tree and leaf! duh! i bet haogie would know that, he's good with those types of jokes!

anyways, YES! ANOTHER OUTSTANDING CHAPTER! and it was longer...YAY!

Well...I hope Wally gets his parents to fall in love! I would be so grossed out and disturbed if i was wally! imagining like my dad being in love with me would just be plain...wrong!

anyways...UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Back to the Future is awesome!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 7 . 9/29/2010