Reviews for Will You Do the Fandango?
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Brilliant. I was laughing so much.
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, Eames, you probably just wanted to piss off Arthur.

This definitely made me giggle.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hahahaha, that was great! I was a bit reluctant to read this at first because I was kinda on a A/A roll, but I'm glad I did :D It was a fantastic read
shleprock chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
call me a music peasant but i have to go with eames on this one,i freaking LOVE queen! but i would still like to like things off arthur:)
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Nice one-shots, I'm really enjoying them but... what's with the swearing? Calm down a little! It seems quite out of character for Arthur or Ariadne to have such a foul mouth.

Cheers!
yume824 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well I couldn't stop laughing the entire time; needless to say, it was an awesomely hilarious story and now I can't get Bohemian Rhapsody out my head... Not that it's a bad thing since it's a great song. Great song choice!

Bless Inception Oneshot Week ;)

yume824
Shembre chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
:D I loved this! Very entertaining!
The Swim Chick chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I totally love it. Arthur gets so worked up- swearing all over the place. And Cobb is great. Funny stuff...
Don'tWorryBeHyper chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
The sheer amount of swearing Arthur does in this story cracked me up. This was totally hilarious.
Koizora chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Haha xD

I dont know the song but the story's funny!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was hilarious. The only thing that would have made it better was if either Ariadne or Yusuf had started humming the song and head-banging a little until Eames and Arthur noticed them doing

Thanks for posting. I like Queen better too.;)

-Ellie
lily forever chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Excellent, love this one !

I have to admit that I'm on Arthur's side ; But really, it's only because i'm french, and that Edith Piaf IS a legend :p

Lil's,
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
lmao, poor cobb XD
Gina Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OMG, I LOVE QUEEN!

a hilarious one-shot. thank you for making me laugh.

-Gina
Lfaba chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Lol...the only thing funnier would have been if it had been "Single Ladies" and Eames did the dance. Or made Arthur do it. (Nah, the second one's funnier.)