Reviews for Forged by Fire
angel1718 chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Are you going to up date this story soon?

You are a awesome writer and i love all your story's.

I want to know what is going to happen next.

So please please update soon
phyllis16 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
i like this story ,i read it quite awhile ago.i hope that you will add to it
Nana56 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Woohooooo! She's back! I'm so excited to see this fic progress again. :D

Poor Sam, so terrified of the fire and trapped in every direction. :( At least he and Dean are together now. Those boys can handle anything if they're together. And Forge is still out there and wanting to help. I sure do hope he's alright!

Great job on this chapter. :)
monkeymuse chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Wow what a place to live it. So glad we got to see forge show some fang! Update soon Love this fic by the way
cindy123 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Well, great...Dean and Sam are in some real crap now! At least Dean has Sam, but I'm very afraid for both of them. Great chapter!

CeCe Away chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Dramatic much? This is a great chapter, so much going on. I was getting excited that Dean found Sam and are making their way out, then Weasel shows up ready for them. Crap.
Samantha V chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Yay a new chapter! Wow Sam and Dean have been in some messes but nothing quite like this. There seems to be more demons, vamps and shifters in the prison than people. Great that the boys are finally back together but with an invisible demon harassing Sam and Abaddon right in front of them it's not going to be a cakewalk out. So looking forward to more!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Jumps up and down and waves!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Your cliffhangers are killin' me! What about that fire? What happens next?

Shapeshifters, vamps, demons...what's not to love? I sense some major bamf ass kickin' from Dean coming soon to a prison near you.

mousefiction chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Well, I guess Sam should take comfort in the fact that if he's questioning reality, he's not psychotic.

I guess that's about where the comfort ends, except that Dean's out to rescue him.

Whoa, what a way to end the chapter. Man.

Well, I'm glad you made an update to this. I was missing it.

Great job! Looking forward to more :)
supernaturaldh chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Awesome Bayre, I have been patiently waiting for the next chapter and it was so worth the wait. I love this story. I promise to set quietly until you post again, but just know, I'm waiting! Denise
Menthol Pixie chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Wow, this is awesome. Don't know how I missed it before now. Can't wait for more :)
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Oooh, dang, Dean and Forge arrived just in time. A riot and Sam is burning.

Intense much?

I am so enjoying this.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Uh oh! notgoodnotgoodnotgood! Poor Sam. I really fear for his sanity here. They've got to get to him quickly and get him out of there. I know the riot was to cover up what's going on in solitary. Definitely better for Dean and Forge to get to solitary and get Sam out, but the fire sounds pretty big. :(

Really loving this fic. :D And welcome back! *hugs*
RhianaStar chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
One of my absolute favorite SPN stories... helping to put up with the last 3 SPN seasons... glad you are back... can't wait to see what happens next.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »