Reviews for Forged by Fire
Samantha V chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Wow! What a chapter! Dean is just on the verge of getting Sam out when the demon makes his move... almost like maybe he knew something? Hope you update soon!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Gah, so good! Can't wait for more!
McB chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Please update this again soon! It's been way too long!
scootersmom chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
What a fantastic story so far! I hope you can get Sam out of that prison soon, with no lasting effects. Your writing is so true to the characters, I feel like I am watching the show. Thanks so much for sharing this story. I hope you update soon...we can't leave Sammy in there much longer!
123kat chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
OMG..I'm at the edge of my seat. I just love the way Dean has always been able to calm Sammy down.

Please update soon.

Thanks,

Kat
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter. Don't leave me twisting in the wind, ok?

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
From the frying pan into the fire. Now Sammy's facing the worse of two evils.

I'm interested in where you'll take the story from here.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Crank up the tension, I love it!

LOL ;P
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Bayre, I'm really getting into this story. Things definitely look bad for Sammy right now.

cindy123 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
This story is so heartwrenching. I find my heart pounding because I'm so afraid for Sam. I know its fiction, but it still gets to me. Great job.

Cindy
Cainchan chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
really amazing chapter. You made my day. poor sammy, he is far away from sanity...it it so sad. (but like most of the supernatural fans out there; I like it when sam is hurt, insane, confused, losing weight etc. and dean is there to rescue him.

dean in your story, is really great. he tries to calm sam down and it seems to function. it must be terrible for dean to see sam so lost and insane.
shiningwaters chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Thanks so much for this story. Thank you for all your stories. I have a small list of Supernatural fic authors I follow and read over and over - you are one with a star! Your imagination, understanding of character, and writing ability are so appreciated.

Cheers and looking forward to the next chapter and beyond,

Jo
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Awesome chapter, can't wait for more!
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
At first even I could not tell what was real and what was not-which was cool because it let me see things from Sammy's POV. I'm frustrated for Sam; no salt, not so much as a magazine to read... no wonder he's losing it. I can't wait to see Forge will do once Sammy's out. I'll bet it won't be pretty!

I think it'd be cool to read another story where Dean and Sam work with Forge on another case. He's a cool character. :D
Samantha V chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Great chapter! Is Sam seeing things or isn't he? Are all of what he's seeing not there or maybe just some? Hope Dean can get him out before he's too far gone. Please update soon!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »