Reviews for Savin' Me
Oh my god please update soon I have to know if Cas can save her! I'm literally on the edge of my seat! Very well done!
Elaine O'Roake chapter 39 . 7/5/2014
Always happy to read the updates on this story, there isn't many 2014! Stories on here, and I hope you update soon!
Elaine O'Roake chapter 38 . 6/22/2014
Please continue this. There are so few Castiel/OC stories, let alone one that is good. If you ever need help with the writing you can PM me
Payton's Sister chapter 38 . 4/14/2014
more please! :) I get really excited when i see you have updated your story, its that good!
isis.mama chapter 38 . 3/10/2014
did dean shoot her or the guy holding her maybe? looking forward to your next update.
marina2351 chapter 38 . 3/9/2014
Ahhhhh! I need more...
marina2351 chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Ahhhhhhh! I freakin love this so much! I love Cas/oc fics and this is so well done, not rushed, great writing, tastefully done! Xx
Do you know of any other fics like this?
isis.mama chapter 37 . 3/6/2014
I really seriously hope you update again very soon. I'm so into this fic. Castiel is my favorite character and it's hard to find many Cas-centric stories this good out there.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 37 . 3/5/2014
AWWWW OMG I LOVED THIS, Amazing chapter, great job C:
Regin chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
mstef chapter 36 . 10/31/2013
This story is SO GOOD! Glad you've started writing for it again :)
DestructoGrl chapter 36 . 10/22/2013
I was beyond ecstatic to see an ACTUAL update! I was in no way disappointed either. I can not wait to read what's coming up next!
irish-essex-girl chapter 35 . 10/6/2013
Hello :)
I just found this story, and I have to say it's very well written. I also wanted to say that you shouldn't be pressured into updating as soon as possible, wait for a chapter you're happy with.
Lola Smith chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Good luck!
eiahlaie chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
Always happy to wait for more

If you're not happy with what you're putting out then there's no point posting, forcing chapters for the readers will just mean you're not happy with the whole story

I for one am very happy to wait for more, as long as it takes, if it stays at the same incredible quality that the story has followed thus far -

Knowing that it's not been abandoned is nice though xD

Take your time, we're not going anywhere -

Eiahlaie