Reviews for Savin' Me
Mya chapter 40 . 6/27
This was amazing~ I hope you update soon! I wonder what will happen to Allison next
Oh my god please update soon I have to know if Cas can save her! I'm literally on the edge of my seat! Very well done!
Elaine O'Roake chapter 39 . 7/5/2014
Always happy to read the updates on this story, there isn't many 2014! Stories on here, and I hope you update soon!
Elaine O'Roake chapter 38 . 6/22/2014
Please continue this. There are so few Castiel/OC stories, let alone one that is good. If you ever need help with the writing you can PM me
Payton's Sister chapter 38 . 4/14/2014
more please! :) I get really excited when i see you have updated your story, its that good!
isis.mama chapter 38 . 3/10/2014
did dean shoot her or the guy holding her maybe? looking forward to your next update.
marina2351 chapter 38 . 3/9/2014
Ahhhhh! I need more...
marina2351 chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Ahhhhhhh! I freakin love this so much! I love Cas/oc fics and this is so well done, not rushed, great writing, tastefully done! Xx
Do you know of any other fics like this?
isis.mama chapter 37 . 3/6/2014
I really seriously hope you update again very soon. I'm so into this fic. Castiel is my favorite character and it's hard to find many Cas-centric stories this good out there.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 37 . 3/5/2014
AWWWW OMG I LOVED THIS, Amazing chapter, great job C:
Regin chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
mstef chapter 36 . 10/31/2013
This story is SO GOOD! Glad you've started writing for it again :)
DestructoGrl chapter 36 . 10/22/2013
I was beyond ecstatic to see an ACTUAL update! I was in no way disappointed either. I can not wait to read what's coming up next!
irish-essex-girl chapter 35 . 10/6/2013
Hello :)
I just found this story, and I have to say it's very well written. I also wanted to say that you shouldn't be pressured into updating as soon as possible, wait for a chapter you're happy with.
Lola Smith chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Good luck!