Reviews for Grit
Rennie chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I enjoyed reading this. What keeps me into a story is good characterizations and you have that here...I could easily picture Trampas' and The Virginian's (handsome) faces as I read their words. Thank you!
Rennie51 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I apologize if this is a duplicate review but I first reviewed before logging in and it didn't appear. I enjoyed reading this story, especially since it included my two favorites, Trampas and The Virginian. What keeps me into a story more than anything is the characterization and I felt you were right on in this story. I could easily picture Trampas' & The Virginian's (handsome) faces as I read their words. I do wish you would write more.
Dee Grainger chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really got caught up in this story. The author applied a strong emotion in bringing this story to life. As we worry about our hero, we develop a powerful sense helplessness. The character's will power and strength brings us back to the Virginian every fan knows and loves. This was well written and leaves the reader wanting more.
CajunWolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Please write more!
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow! Since my favorite genre is angst and my fav character on the show was the Virginian I really love this story. I always loved the scene where Betsy told him she was going to marry him. So I just had to smile when I read that part. Brings back many good memories! Thank you again!
Fortitudine chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It's a treat to find GOOD Virginian fanfic.

(Please write more).
Nafira chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh wow so nice to find virginian fanfiction, hopefully there will be many more. D this will definitely go to my favourites!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
What a treat to find a Virginian fanfiction!

I really enjoyed reading this one, great job.:)
KT Weltch2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I loved this show! I liked this story, too. Keep up the good work.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Guess I best start watching The Virginian on you tube; your story has perked my interest in the character. Good job.