Reviews for Present Scenes
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 1/26
I enjoyed reading what you had done so far and hope you can continue with it some day, even though it's been three years since your last update.
sadistickitten chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
hi, I was wondering if you were going to continue with this story? I've really enjoyed reading it. Det Don Flack is my favourite csi Character and I was surprised to find this paring but glad I did. I'm not too sure about whether I want Flack and Harry to get together though but I think that's because I think Flack (Eddie Cahill) is one of the hottest men alive and being gay just doest suit him although I do think Harry and Flack together is quite cute.
Please update soon.

Sadistic Kitten
WolfGirl75 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Nicely done. Update soon.
sm1982 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Well written.

Keep up the good work.

Please update soon.

SM
RogueNya chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is an interesting series of stories and really this pairing is rather cute, I just wish there was more of this crossover on the site.

I look forward to reading more in the future
krynny chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just wonderful this is so beautiful and sweet. you rock and roll. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
farawisa chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
awwwww. more please!
Evci chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Update soon ! OK ? I rely love it !
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
autumnannette19 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Whats next,whats next?
LaLaTink chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Yay an update! :D Slow updates are okay as lon as the fic doesn't get discontinued. It's always really sad when that happens to good fics.

Is this a non-magic fic? Sorry if you've already explained I'm half asleep right now, but I really wanted to read this chapter after I saw you'd updated the story.
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really love your series and the people who got mad over the slash are stupid for not noticing the fact that the story says that it's a DonxHarry pairing :/

please update soon I wanna know what Felecia is gonna say :D