Reviews for Opposites Destroy
ArachCobra chapter 5 . 4/23
Well, this was an amazing story. Thanks for the good read.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 5 . 4/4
This was great! I love how you wove in the many different characters from the series and wrapped up the plot so neatly. The Djinn was a fantastic villain. The adventure story was great fun to read.
MayContainHyjinks chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Ooo, another Genie story! Hooray! This is gonna be good!

You just gave a little desert girl a genie in a bottle. Who's temperament is a complete 180 from Big Blue himself

Considering your genie just broke the rules. You'd better make him restore that village and Nada. Otherwise there'll be pitchforks and rioting.

The amount of references in that paragraph. Wow. Double thumbs up for the batsignal!

Yay! Backstory!

Haha Now you're having fun with genie powers in the genie fight hahaha that was awesome

Hehehe. That was a nice ending! Loved it!

Thanks for the story
-Hyjinks
Sindie11 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Genius! :) Glad I didn't have to wait!
Sindie11 chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Exciting!
Sindie11 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
You've got Iago pegged. He really does have a heart of gold beneath his brash exterior.
Sindie11 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Wow, you've got me gripped.
Sindie11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Wow, great start! You've captured my interest. You're a very good writer.
zitagirl chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
I love this story.
Djinn was a really good enemy and I like that he got a chance to change, not just destroy him. Hopefully he does change at Nada's side.

Genie was perfect! You truly showed his deeper side and it didn't fell like he was out of his characcter at all. He has a serious side, he just doesn't show it that much.

Truly an amazing story. :D
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Epilogue please?
Wherever Girl chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
A great ending to a great story. Deserves a real episode!
A chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Didn't notice your author's note at the top for a moment there, so I was confused with Cassim and the background there; I had to look it up. Honestly, I'd never even heard that there was more than one film, but I did see the series.

Either way, you've already drawn me in (again; the first fic of yours I read was the Lion King one), and I'm reading it either way. :D
Eclectic Me chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Well let's see. I've been all day and much of last night reading this story as I kept being interrupted, so let's see if I can get everything I wanted to say down here. Anyway, I loved it! I love darkness, so while it was sad, the first chapter didn't turn me off a bit! The idea of Casim and Iago as seasoned storytellers was excelent, and certain bits like Iago ranting while flying across the desert were hilarious, but as Genie was the main focus of this story, I'd like to talk about him. First of all he's gotta be my favorite character in the movies, and what little I know of the series. Iago comes a close second. I've always had a strong fascination with magic, and therefore with magical beings in cartoons and such. My thoughts on him are that yes, he may be a bit of a clown at times, but he's got some great serious moments as well. I love to laugh of course, but for some reason, particularly as I've gotten older I tend to prefer the more serious, dramatic or reflective moments in shows and movies. The same is true then in fanfiction. I love stories that show Genie's deeper, magically knowledgeable, feercely protective, or just kind and loving side, while still showing a sense of humor. In other words, balanced, and not limited.

I'm not crazy about Sadira, but other than that, I love all the characters you used! Glad the Muktar finally showed up; I was wondering when he would! lol Even Edan and\Dandi got a mention! Anyway, the point of all this rampling was that this was great!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
This was a great story. Really.
SewerSurfin chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
i am astounded this story doesnt have more reviews. It is one of the best in the Aladdin fandom I have read! I loooooove Iago (he's my fave), and you have his character spot on! I love his internal conflict with his conscience and how he tried to hide his caring for his friends. There arent many Genie stories, either. I really enjoyed this.