Reviews for 9: Endure My World
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
well yes school is a devil! (though i really do love quite alot of my lessons!) ! and if much learning doth make thee go mad then i'm afraid my friends are right... I'VE LOST IT! ;D ! love the story by the way! please carry on!
redwhistle chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I really like what you have here so far! Especially the first few chapters, where you blend in world history and the Scientist's journals with the creation of the prototypes. Good way to develop both the Scientist and his new creations.

Nice character interactions as well; my favorite of those is when 2 introduces himself to 5, but 13 and 14 are also very cute. :D
Erik-Silver chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Sorry for not reading this sooner. Anywho... 12 seems like a little bit of a bitch. Or it could just be some personality defense thing or something. Anywho... great story, update soon!
Buddhist Spaceman chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
If I may offer a piece of advice. Please make your chapters longer. Thy're a little too short for my liking. Other than that the story is great. It'd probably be even better if my short term memory loss didn't make me forget what each of the new characters personalities are, but such is life and all we can do is learn to cope with it.
Erik-Silver chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter, I applaud you. (Clapping) Hope to see your next update soon JuliaPhobia. :)
Burton Lover 4ever chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Nice chapter! Updates soon! :)
Erik-Silver chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Good story, great OC's, can't wait for chapter 5!
skaterchick36 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
loved funni cool whole story
Burton Lover 4ever chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Sweet! OC romance! Lol. Update soon!
Anon 0.0 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Hahaha I review *dramatic music*

it's great!

I like it even though I hvent even seen the movie

There are some minuscule spelling errors but besides that keep up the good work :)
xDAPPERxDANx chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Again, good job on hte personality of the Scientist. Hope you add the 4th chapter soon!
xDAPPERxDANx chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Seems I was wrong to judge you on altering the movie.

You did really well on developing the personality of the Scientist. The journal gives a great look into his mind.
xDAPPERxDANx chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story line! Very suspenseful.

If I may: don't be afraid to give the Scientist a name. It's okay to alter somethings about the movie.
Zee-Werecat chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
i hope to see more chapters! this is getting good!
Burton Lover 4ever chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
this is a pretty good story. btw, sorry i'm just reviewing this, i just found it. update soon! :)