Reviews for Mr Smith Presents The Universe
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 7/2
That was so... Wow. Words cannot describe the awe I am in because of this. This is one of the best crossovers on this site. Well done.
Fangirl-er chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahhh... love is in the air love this!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This feels just right. There's something about the tone, the Doctor's behavior, the planet they visited, everything just feels right for a post season 4 story. Shawn was very well-written, as was the Doctor. They both were very in character, and the little will they won't they about a second trip was heartbreaking both times they sent the other away. I'm even more pleased you included the events of The Next Doctor. And dang it, bow ties are cool! I can really see how their adventures would work, and the dynamic you've created here is amazing. Definitely one of the best one-shots I've read in a while, and THE best Psych fic I've had the pleasure of reading.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Lol. Too awesome. I loved this. You certainly got everyone's voices and reactions perfect. I really hope that you decide to write more.
last time lady chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well, I liked the plot line of the story, but it grossed me out how you you hinted that Shawn and the Doctor were gay. Pysch and Doctor Who are my favorite shows, so good job combining the charecters.
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was really cute.

I was looking through the crossovers and you had the only Psych one :(

I thought that was funny though, 'cause I always figured Shawn and The Doctor would get on pretty well.

You did really well with this fiction, I liked it loads.

-Alex-