Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Now what's wrong with being rather insane about books?
Lol... no wonder Neville's cauldrons keep blowing up, people sabotage his potions!
nephilimfreak chapter 3 . 10/16
I am so freaking glad i found this story. Thank you.
nephilimfreak chapter 2 . 10/16
OMG DOBBIN IM CRYING AHAHAHA AT FIRST I THOUGHT DUMBLES CALLED THE SORTING HAD DOBBY AND WAS LIKE WHAT IN THE-
Bronze chapter 4 . 10/8
Geeeze! Isn't it obvious?! MooooRon is a backstabbing git! Putting him in a house where he'll get a taste of how it feels might, just might, straighten him out or show him what he's doing wrong. Either way he won't be sleeping in the same dorm as Harry and inflicting his nighttime logging operation on him. Maybe MooooRon can keep Draco and his bookends awake all night so they do exceptionally poor in classes.
Bronze chapter 3 . 10/8
This is so like the Buffy crossover Potter's Protector. Pretty much the same thing happens. I did think it quite funny when Xander appeared in the girls bathroom to save Harry and Hermione. Just like in cannon MoooRon went with Harry but upon seeing the Troll, ran away pissing down his legs. To me, that was most likely how it should've gone in cannon as well. MoooRon always, and I do mean always!, was a fair weather friend. Harry had to drag him to that bathroom to rescue Hermione. Second year he turned against Harry when the school. discovered he could speak to snakes. Third year all he's concerned about is his stupid rat. Fourth year, Harry's name comes out of the goblet and again MooooRon turns on Harry. I forget what went on in fifth but you can bet MooooRon turned on Harry! Sixth year and the three went on the hunt to find and destroy the Horcruxes and when the food ran out so did MooooRon. And everytime he came crawling back, Harry stupidly forgave him. I don't know about anybody else but I'd've told him " There's the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out! " long before sixth year. So to see in your fic that Harry can already see that MooooRon is a brainless wonder before they become friends is a very good idea.
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/8
The ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder seems to have lost the whole point of running a school. To impart knowledge to younger generations is no longer anywhere in his sight. All he seems to concern himself with is his plans for the world. Not just the magical world but the entire world. He's so busy looking at the big picture that he's lost sight of the smaller things. If you truly believe that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder would stop after gaining control of the magical world then you must also believe that Tom Marvolo Riddle is a saint.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/8
APWBD and the family Dursley made damn sure there would BE NO CHILDHOOD! The first because he needed a weapon against Voldemort because he was too lazy to get off his bony old ass and take out any/all Horcruxes he knew about and the Dursley's because they hated ALL magic! They saw Harry as their own personal slave. I'm sure if they thought they could get away with keeping Harry out of school they would've. That's what happened to Harry's childhood.
PGHammer chapter 4 . 9/18
Fitting - as much as Ron would deny it. I have (many times) called Draco a very Gryffindor Slytherin, Ron is, on the other hand, a very Slytherin Gryffindor (so is Ginny, by the way)
PGHammerr chapter 3 . 9/18
Yeowtch! Professor Binns - bounced. Professor Trelawney - bounced. Professor Quirrel - ordered exorcised (which will kill him). Professor Snape - on probation - he either straightens up or he follows Binns and Trelawney. Harry himself - taken custody of by Hogwarts herself.
William chapter 1 . 8/27
Nice! I just got a Straight Talk card code for FREE! :D .com
Corneliusduke chapter 38 . 8/24
I hate this tournament it's a load of dragon shit
I don't want to read the song from the book though
Corneliusduke chapter 36 . 8/23
I know that my comments come as sort of after the fact but I do enjoy your interpretation of these books. I do think that JKR was a little too influenced by the fans in the later books, like putting Hermione with Ron (who should have been paired with maybe a female rat). I detest the triwizard tournament as useless drivel, and makes little sense for the most part. I do look forward to your interpretation on it. I'm surprised that Harry's familiar "Isis" didn't advise Harry on how to deal with the large male in the chamber of secrets since she was a Basilisk as well. Thanks for this amazing version of her books (I think I like yours better, no offense to JKR).
Corneliusduke chapter 28 . 8/22
You might want to use this for Tom Riddle in future stories, as I call him,m " Moldy-Voldy-Pasty-Facy"
3,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »