Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Random Person chapter 3 . 8/18
Why ‘Snidget’ for Snape’s middle name? Isn’t it ‘Tobias’?
Kaiimei chapter 1 . 7/19
Err, the one issue I have with this is that abuse and isolation rarely ends up with the subject being so balanced and rational.

Harry has been abused and hated his whole life, without a single extra scrap of anything positive being thrown his way other than what is absolutely essential. So him being eloquent, logical and positively social is completely bizarre to me.
darkwolffe01 chapter 36 . 7/6
you got sirius's age wrong you said live past his 20s but that whould make harry be born to james and lily ethier 6 or 15 but going by their age would be 20 at least so the youngest sirius would be is 34 on harry's 14th bday
Jimbocous chapter 47 . 6/28
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point.
scyfly chapter 11 . 6/6
always great to have stories where james and lily have so many good friends, too bad they all seem to forget about harry even when they dont really trust dumbledore(pernelle) and always show up 10 years to late. the flamels even say that they knew to be his guardians after his godparents yet never said anything
ddsurvivor chapter 3 . 5/27
Damn, I have been trying to figure out how to write how laws/rules from either wizengotts/Hogwarts would have to help Harry/students from others whether it be inside/outside control.

Your Fan Fic is the 1st one, I have read that this first few chapters have portrayed.

Good read, so far.
archangelazraelson chapter 38 . 5/1
effing beautiful! there is no such thing as overkill there is only open fire and reload. damn I like that mind if I use that at some point in a story I'm writing?
archangelazraelson chapter 30 . 5/1
lmfao the song that never ends. really?! that is funny what would be a better accompanyment is if it play as sirius ripped a long loud one and so most of the song would play for the pureblood that never heard it.
IamReadingMore chapter 21 . 4/9
SunsetSongwind chapter 32 . 3/5
I SUSPECTED! I SUSPECTED IT WAS BELLATRIX! AHAHAHAHHAAHA! I thought so... *cackles in glee*
Nemisis420 chapter 39 . 3/3
nice reference to the chin hail to the king
long.star14 chapter 29 . 2/24
let me guess black cat is Bellatrix
Devil-May-Kare chapter 29 . 2/2
Is the cat Bellatrix?
I'll probably find out eventually, but I wanted to record my guess.
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 7 . 1/30
but siri and moony
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 1 . 1/30
I would so suggest making sirius qnd lupin live
3,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »