Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
wesker101 chapter 47 . 8/21/2014
jaime bien ta fic jai hate de lire les prochain chapitre.
Ember Cecelia chapter 41 . 8/19/2014
Either nobody else has pointed this out yet or you are just being lazy. In either case, this needs to be said.

I'm sorry, but your math is wrong. Either Harry would need more points, or Cedric would need fewer points for the gap between Fleur and Cedric to be smaller than the one between Harry and Fleur.
I say this because you wrote "Harry was leading in the points category, fifteen points ahead of the person closest behind him, Fleur, who as in second with ninety-seven points. There was a slightly smaller gap between second and Cedric at third, who had seventy-nine points." 97 minus 79 18. 18 (Cedric's score gap with Fleur) 15 (Harry's score gap w/ Fleur.
Ember Cecelia chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
I did some quick arithmetics and figured out that Cedric would need to have between 82 and 96 to have less of a gap than that which is between Harry and Fleur, yet still be in third place.
Ember Cecelia chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
In which my thoughts on Dorea Black's relationship to Harry Potter are voiced.
Even if Dorea isn't Harry's grandmother, I'm fairly certain canonverse has her as Harry's great-grandmother, which would still work for your explanation of the Black family's inheritance decrees.
Tiffany chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Ember Cecelia chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Are the "double periods" teaching two lessons in one period? I ask because you said that there was only four hours of class a day, but you've got double periods going with three other classes, two double periods going with two regular classes.
beatboxpanda chapter 47 . 8/10/2014
awesome story
Tallman7 chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I like the Lockhart-kebab. It was a nice touch.
HoleFinder chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I would normally sign in for this but I forgot my username... therefore no log-in.
I just want to point out a pretty massive plot hole to this challenge.

Here it is:
Both Snape and Tom Riddle come from pretty nasty home environments, (it is highly doubtful Tom would have developed such control over his magic so quickly if he hadn't needed to and self preservation to that degree is born from physical abuse, not verbal, hence Harry) and Neville's home life is outright child endangerment and abuse. If their problems were dealt with in the same manner, they would be very different people and your story-line would change dramatically.

so good luck fixing
Frenzied Penguin chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Fantastic story and while aware this is unlikely to be answered or may even be answered in the blurb of next chapter can't help but feel that Ron is not a slytherin and that this was merely done on personal hate and perceptions of evil. Slytherin in the house of cunning and ambition and the hat places students there for those traits NOT for judgement of moral ethnisity and I'm sure you will agree that Ron is not either of these traits.
howmanyisthat chapter 47 . 7/17/2014
Man, this was really good!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Haneko Takahashi chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Harrypottersmystry chapter 41 . 7/2/2014
I really hope that harry is not going mad like some overly intelligent people... then again he already admitted it. LOL. I love this story.
Rishie chapter 47 . 7/1/2014
Your story is fantastic, extremely well thought out, unique, interssting and fun. Such a shame there hasn't been an update in ages, I so want to see what else that mind of yours can come up with.
3,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »