Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
BEE chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Snidget is Sev's middle name? really? I thought it was Tobias
Tracey Young chapter 47 . 11/12/2019
I hope you continue with this.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
The answer to that question is rather simple really. Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore. His ambitions to control the entire magical world placed Harry in an abusive muggle home.
TheExiledOfCamelot chapter 40 . 10/24/2019
Harry's an earthbender- I mean Jedi- wait no- I mean wizard. Yeah Wizard that sounds right.
darkwolffe01 chapter 6 . 10/22/2019
neville's grandmothers name is agusta longbottom also why the holy hell is his last name longbottom did his ancestor have a saggy rear end
Chyllen chapter 14 . 10/17/2019
Ya not reading any more Harry is an ass and I agree about alot of stuff but being an ass to someone who cares is not something I think he would do. Just saying it's not in his nature
Guest chapter 47 . 10/12/2019
Shame. Wish authors would just finish what they start or barring that, take down the stories that are abandoned. Waste of time to read if it’s never going to have an ending.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/12/2019
So many wasted words that have nothing to do with the story. Shame they don’t get read as they don’t belong in the chapter. Ever gone to Barnes and nobles and got a book filled with author notes every chapter? No because it’s fucking stupid. Morons!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/12/2019
Useless and pointless chapter that did and added nothing.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2019
Agrevating and frustrating. Not entertaining.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2019
Sorry this entire chapter was beyond stupid. You turned Harry into a fucking retard just to ramp up the fake drama. Stupid decision by anstupid writer. You don’t dumb down your characters you fucking idiot.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2019
Why is prof McGonagal never punished for sending defenseless first years into a deadly situation with next to no protection? Hagrid is not enough to protect against magical threats with a crossbow and a cowardly dog. Every story, it’s glossed over like it’s no big deal. It’s always passed by. It’s ridiculous.
Child of Jon Snow chapter 32 . 9/13/2019
Looks like bella is pulling a sirius issue.
Child of Jon Snow chapter 29 . 9/13/2019
Neko better not be bella
Kuroe17 chapter 47 . 9/8/2019
Will there by a continuation please ? I like this story !
4,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »