Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Corneliusduke chapter 15 . 8/20
I really love the the way you tell this story, for better than most, and for me that's saying a lot. The funniest thing so far is making the slytherins sing, "I'm Henery the Eight, I am", lol I grew up with that music, and it might interest you that Herman's Hermits were discovered because a record producer thought the the lead singer looked like JFK. Keep writing, and I hope this one continues. I don't know who you're going to pair up Harry girl friend wise, but I'd pick Tonks myself, she'd be the best for Harry, with Hermione a close second.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/17
wow
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/5
In answer to the Sorting Hat's question, ALBUS PERCIVAL WOLVFERIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE. That's the only answer you need.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 47 . 7/18
*blinks* looks at last update date. I did it again.
And the new story only has 17 chapters before it's last date is June 2012.
But..,but...I was invested!

For my own sanity Harry defeats Voldemort in a long drawn out battle that finally ends in a colossal bit of luck and Harry is found at the bottom of a crater giggling maniacally.

He marries Fleur and has 8 children each crazier than the last all desperate to top their father's insanity but never quite managing to reach Arch-Mage levels.

Harry locks himself in his lab the first month of Summer under the strongest time charms he can manage and comes out with a Sorcerer's stone which he immediately gives to the Flamels. He never uses it himself.
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 6/14
Ron. Slytherin.

I hit my head when I fell off my chair, laughing.
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 6/14
My reaction: xD
What a wonderful story. Now I shall read no more. Bella ,Harry's godmother? Sorry can't buy that one.
Kagugu chapter 47 . 5/28
MikeyBlue chapter 47 . 5/28
Great story hope for more
Romily chapter 46 . 5/14
Abandoned fic again... i sooo hate abandonment. I wanted to know the end although i admit it is not one of my favorite stories.
reddir chapter 43 . 4/29
These lessons and battles have been amazing!

Also, the Arctic Maelstrom spell, the way you presented it on the page and the growing lines, was super effective to read.

Hare Krishna
Number 13, eh?
Crap. Got invested in an abandoned story again!
suziq968 chapter 21 . 4/19
I thought Alistair took hiring privileges away from Albus? Are you saying Minerva was dumb enough to hire Flopheart?
CommanderTreaty chapter 1 . 4/18