Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
BioHazard82 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Another great chapter.
EvilLittleOwl chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
thank you! i had had a crap day, then i found your story, and then i laughed and laughed i hope the dursleys get what coming to them! please keep it up!
Vellouette chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
I love the middle name you gave Snape in this story. I really enjoy the way you're writing Neville in this story. Hermione needs to learn that other people deserve to have their privacy, just as much as she does.
alias093001 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Now that Harry knows the contents of his parents' will, and things are being set in motion to right Harry's life, I think Harry might want to consider telling at least Neville what is going on, especially considering that Alice was his godmother.

If Harry and the twins are able to discover that Scabbers is Pettigrew, the twins should know as well and find a way to smuggle the rat out of the dungeons, perhaps around Christmas. That could easily confirm that Sirius was innocent of all charges, seeing as it was Pettigrew's 'death' he was accused of.

As for Hermione, she's too curious for her own good and might have to be told, simply to appease her.
jbfritz chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Excellent!
alias093001 chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
That's a clever way for the first-year broom rule to be circumvented: don't actually own the broom you're riding. Thank you you Hooch.

I love the twins' reactions to the "Another Potter solemnly swears he is up to no good." line. Now the boys are one step closer to discovering the identities of the Marauders, which shouldn't take too long now that they know one of them.
farwalker chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Excellent!

I like the Flamels as Guardians - that's a new one one for me, but they do have the power to balk Dumbledore.
BecomingAmanda chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
i love it! more soon plz!
smargden chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Yes - Good.

And I do hope you find some posibility for Harry to get 'revenge' and his money back from Dumble. I say 10 times up.

Or - a year in Azkaban per 1000 galleons.

And tkank you for the fast update

/Smargden
BioHazard82 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Another great chapter.
darkplayer35 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Great chapter. I like how you have Harry limited in access to his vaults since very few parents would give their children unlimited access to a bank account in the form of a trust. I also like how you did not have Harry go overboard with the shopping like some stories. Please update soon.
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Great!
Rainbow2007 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
i .love it
usernames are for losers chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Wow, I'm super impressed with your updating speeds, and even more so that you've not lost any quality with this speed. Can't wait for more
Therio chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Good chapter, though I was expecting Snape to be called on threatening to deduct house points for any student asking questions.
3,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 224 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 .. Last Next »