Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
I really like your Harry and specially Alistair, the Sorting Hat. Quite an interesting character there. I was hoping to see, or hear, more of Lady Hogwarts. You could do with a bit of checking before posting your chapters. Misplaced or missed letter can cause confusion on the overall meaning.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
I listened to the Hermits version, and am now...singing that blasted song!

This was a great chapter, but at the same time I want to strangle you due to the presence of that song!

I'm Hen...never mind!
BioHazard82 chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Another great chapter.
Teufel1987 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
I always wondered why Harry was considered a bad actor ... I mean, considering his home life before Hogwarts, you'd expect him to be a great actor to survive ...

anyway, great chapter!
Rainbow2007 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
i love it
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Very funny and enjoyable chapter. Thanks for sharing!
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Excellent!
savageorange chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
"The end result of that conversation was that if after the Winter Holidays if it was found that Neville had had any blocks placed on him, the Hat would immediately be made a Ward of Hogwarts."

I am 100% sure this is not what you meant. Maybe you meant

"The end result of that conversation was that if, after the Winter Holidays, it was found that Neville had had any blocks placed on him, the Hat would immediately make him a Ward of Hogwarts."
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter, particularly the end of it when Malfoy was singing "Henery the Eighth". Another neat prank would have Malfoy's goons doing the "Freddie" in the Great Hall. The "Freddie" is what a group called Freddie and the Dreamers were dancing while singing "I'm Telling You Now", which was popular around the time "Henery the Eighth" was in the 1960's. We used to do the "Freddie" in the place of Jumping Jacks in gym class when I was in junior high school.
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
poor Won-Won *snicker*
Sleepygirl68 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Very interesting story so far.

I love reading stories where Hedwig turns out to be a phoenix. (I've read one or two others)

People tend to give Hedwig more of a personality then.

Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
did Hogwarts just yell at Dumbledore? O.O
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
What about thr blocks on Neville
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Good chapter and good to see Harry enjoy his first real Christmas. Thanks for sharing!
tricorvus chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Good on u! There are so many things that I liked here, I've done forgot half of them. Let's stick with Henery the 8th. Now there's a song! Do u know the "dirty" version with about 4 verses? It's a hoot!
3,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 224 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 244 .. Last Next »