Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Androgynous Angel chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This is rather interesting. I hope to see some more chapters soon. :)
kyunaru chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
lol this is an awesome story so far i hope you update real i especially like dumbledore getting yelled at lol.
poisinrose chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
omg i love this fuck its so cool

totally don't stop and like update wicked fast!
ImploringIdeal chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Amazing start to a fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
alias093001 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Once it's discovered how abused Harry was, a lot of things are going to change, most notably Snape's attitude towards Harry and Dumbledore's plans. Should be interesting.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I like the idea of the castle yelling at the headmaster. That was funny. And Harry getting a headstart in occlumency via the sorting hat is kinda cool. Good chapter.
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Interesting... Well i like the story.. and i think that mister harry will be in ravenclaw but this is of course a guess
rabidah23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'd love to see where you plan on taking this. It has the potential to be brilliat or crash and burn dramatically. I'm hoping for the first. Good Luck!
Therio chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Good start, looking forward to reading more.
I love cute things chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
nice idea)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very nice. Well-written.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great start to an interesting premise. Can't wait to see where you take this; fore-instance, how Snape reacts to this and would it have effected his vow to protect Harry?
lizh12795 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I really liked this chapter. You were able to lay down alot of plot points without making it too busy. I also liked the fact that your Harry will be intelligent rather than easily led.
alias093001 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This sounds interesting. Can't wait to see where you head with it.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Interesting. I love stories with a smart Harry. Can't wait to see where this one goes.
4,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 Next »