Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Saissa chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Book 1 was BRILLIANT. I especially loved the way Hermione is being lambasted for not using her brains, for acting so dumb, for asking stupid questions, for being far to nosy, and for being an all around arrogant know it all. she also has NO social skills and she doesnt seem to want to learn any either.

On to Book 2 now.
Saissa chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
FYI - (chap 12) in the first AN about the Quidditch games, your calendar needs to be altered. I think the games are meant to be played in Late October, MID NOVEMBER and early December - with the other 3 games as stated after the new year!
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Ron will NEVER survive a week with the snakes!
Eagle Hawke chapter 37 . 6/5/2016
Is Harry okay? Why did the vision thing happen?
Eagle Hawke chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
Just out of curiosity, why wasn't the diary a horcrux?
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
What?! Brilliant idea though! Hedwig a phoenix!
Eagle Hawke chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
The schedules remind me of mine (private school). We have 1-7th period. Each class is 50 minutes, but it is well rounded and we don't get bored. I much prefer it to public school, where we'd sit and get bored halfway through.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/24/2016
Thank for leaving that bloody song out
Alytiger chapter 17 . 5/9/2016
dogfather XD
Alytiger chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
Look at Harry chilling out Moony and Padfoot with his casually mentioned blackmail.
Alytiger chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
Of course Neville likes the embarrassing ones and not the mean ones. He's a sweetheart.
Alytiger chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Yay besties!
Alytiger chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
Hopefully Professor Moony will stick around for longer than a year. He deserves happiness.
Alytiger chapter 6 . 5/9/2016