Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 8/7
Enjoyable follow-up chapter. Nicely done. Good character moments.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 8/7
There's not much Dumbdlore can do, unless McG has him teaching temporarily to get him out of part of his "house arrest."

I've read other stories with "Lady Hogwarts" and "Wards of Hogwarts" was this started by you?
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/7
Very twisty. I like how you have this playing out so far. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/7
Well, I like your first chapter, regardless of the super-hat stall trope that you're going for here. The POV thoughts from Harry were valid and appropriate.
Books85 chapter 36 . 7/14
About finding good re├žomendation for HP fics: I keep a list of stories that I want to read, but it isn't always handy when I want to start something different , then I go to a writer I enjoy and look at what they have liked. It keeps me from reading the same type of story all the time. If you thought new, good HP fanficcs were thin on the ground in 2010, it's more so in 2020. I do keep finding new fandoms that way, also.
Bookss85 chapter 29 . 7/14
In canon, the escapee from Askaban was an animagus. Bellatrix hs escaped from Askaban. Ergo Bellatrix is an animagus . Is Neko poor crazy Bella?

I feel silly reviewing a fic that was last written on nearly 10 years sgo. But it is excellent, a very good read. Thanks!
Books85 chapter 19 . 7/14
How in the world sid Mundungus Fletcher manage to hatvh a Basilisk?
He is the only canon character I can think of with that aroma .

Enjoying this very much. Any vhance that you will complete the tale? Please?
Thank you I've seen whole pages taken up with that dann song the first ok but story after story it's to much
sthrobbins chapter 43 . 5/25
Just as I feared- a waste of the reader's time, all for the author's self- indulgence.
sthrobbins chapter 37 . 5/25
7 tasks. 3 were 3 too many. I hate to imagine what excesses the reader will have to wade through to make even 2 tasks interesting enough to continue.
Lucifer-Satani chapter 36 . 5/16
a magic number of familiars - 21
In response to your AN about badgers, I realize it was a few years ago...
Badgers are scary. Look up Honey Badger. And not just the pic...
Badgers are very protective of the family/Sett. They eat snakes. The venom is tasty. Do not under any circumstances, disturb a Sett. You may not survive.
Millie072 chapter 29 . 4/26
So Neko is Bellarix? The purple eyes was kind of a tip off.
Millie072 chapter 6 . 4/26
The device of having Flitwick using books to be able to see over his desk is cute, but has always seemed rather stupid. Both the headmaster & deputy are transfiguration masters, Flitwick is a charms master. Surely somewhere along the line a platform could have been created. The castle itself could have made some form of compensation to assist one of its' professors. Fun chapter, especially the Weasley twins' come- uppence.
Nerd chapter 12 . 4/16
When you said the phoenix was female, is she Fawkes? It wold make the most sense and I also checked against my copy of Chamber of Secrets with illustrations. Despite the many times Fawkes is said to be male, this is not true. In the book there is a guide on phoenixes and part of that is how to tell if they are male or female. I checked and double-checked a few pictures and yup, Fawkes is definitely, 100%, always has and will be, female.
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »