Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
Rebal-nation chapter 1 . 2/18
What about all the abused kids b4 Harry..do they not count? Severus snap and Tom Riddel?

If the hat had help those two boy ur mighty harry potter would never have been an orphan...think things through
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 2/12
Snape's middle is Snidget? XD
morgannac64 chapter 27 . 2/8
Agreed, Richard Dean Anderson is the best!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/7
Rowling's Playground, huh? Pity she left it such a mess. We're just trying to clean it up and make sense of what goes where.
Jacebralor chapter 5 . 1/26
Must thank Old Crow for the recommendation.

And if you can't make fun of yourself, hundreds will line up to do it for you, I always say.
Blazeb79 chapter 47 . 1/14
Thus was a great stiry for sure
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 47 . 1/7
I absolutely love this story, sometimes it has me crackling in glee! This is a really original story, I've never seen anything close to this before.
Wildheart21 chapter 4 . 1/4
oh man ron in with the slytherins nice twist
Wildheart21 chapter 3 . 1/4
Wow quite heavy handed i am shocked. Nice going with the hat it is totally bad arse
hawkswench chapter 47 . 1/3
I know you started a rewrite of this story but I do wish you would finish it.
Ratedjforjess chapter 46 . 12/25/2015
Great story I hope you finish it or let another writer have a go at it
Pulsar747 chapter 36 . 12/18/2015
what is your opinion on fem!Harry paired with other males? or females for that matter.
Calista01 chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
No. What. Why. Why did you do this.
Why did Harry somehow make the Castle speak more than usual?
Why does he have more intelligence and more maturity for someone his age is mentally a decade older? I was abused and I'm not some mad genius.
Why and how did he do that to Hermione? You ruined the character early. You ruined her development. Now she's just a nerd.
Why would Harry freely give up information about his past to Neville and Hermione if they became friends? Someone abused and treated like shit for over a decade wouldnt trust someone in 2 months, and Harry literally said that he might tell Neville about his past in 2 months if they were friends which is ridiculous!
Why did the castle do that to Binns, Trelawney, and Snape just now? If the founders of Hogwarts used the Sorting Hat to screen for abuse then wouldn't they protect their students from abuse INSIDE the castle? Why didn't they do all this before?
Why, if the Flames are so much more infinitely stronger than Albus Dumbledore, member of the ICW, Head Mugwump of the Wizamegot (sp) Not hold a candle to Voldemort? JK Rowling LITERALLY writes that Dumbledore is the ONLY ONE that Voldemort fears. He is the ONLY ONE who can match him in a duel. Dumbledore defeated a Dark Lord before this one. The Flames never did that. It's canon that they're wonderful at alchemy only.
How are they more powerful - do they have a bigger magical core? More experience from a longer life span - what?
Why would they randomly take this kid in? This fucking know it all shitkid? Harry Potter certainly isn't a Mary-Sue, he's just a little shitkid who thinks he knows everything.

This isn't a flame, they're facts and they're questions. You ARE a good writer, but your story just does way too much at the beginning and the reader is never really given a good reason why or how. Before the Sorting, I was super hooked. I'm really sorry but I can't read this. It just raises too many questions. Other people enjoy it though, so focus on them, obviously, and it's your story but you really have some stuff you need to work on. This is a story I'd really enjoy but the beginning was a complete turn off.
asterion1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Physical abuse is canon.
BladeofHell56 chapter 35 . 11/7/2015
there are going to be murder charges to dumbleore right?
3,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »