Reviews for The Sorting Hat's Stand
nice...
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
very good
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Just go read the song from the book... Hilarious!
I like this Harry. And your tone.
emmalilly21 chapter 46 . 9/10/2015
Update please
Buckwert chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I have always wondered why the sorting hat did not notice the horcrux
Maddie chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
This has started out brilliantly! I'm loving it so much! Al is great and Harry is sweet and smart. Very likable, both of them! I don't wanna go to sleep and stop reading! :) 3
nightwing27 chapter 47 . 8/13/2015
I knew once someone re writes a story the so called curse of re writes will come in effect it's all in the history books so many re writes never finish only less then 10 % ever finish
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I remember a longer version of this somewhere in which the chapters were longer. Are you stealing this?
SortingHat chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Harry's *secret* in this though make him look like someone who is about to commit a terrorist attack r soething they shouldn't be doing. Most school shooters are usually the reserved tyue where it would not seem like they are the type that would openly kill people and have the *secrets* personality.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
I wonder if they ever get *Snow days* when public schools of Scotland close due to blocked roads? It's usually the *drifts* that will close schools not the actual snowfall.
thebetawholived chapter 42 . 7/17/2015
Damn. This is an unusually tense moment in an unusally tense story.

I'm enjoying this!
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
smoke and alcohol fumes sounds like 'Dung.
thebetawholived chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Wow! I wonder if Harry's meeting his second familiar.
thebetawholived chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
End of Book 1, very different from canon. Landstradd wove the events from canon into the changes of this story and came up with an interesting, plausible tale. As I look ahead, I can tell this story hasn't been updated in a while, but there is plenty to read and enjoy.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Interesting premise for a story - I'm eager to see where Landstradd takes this.
3,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »