Reviews for A Summer to Never Forget
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
AWESOME! :) and that's all you need to know
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I LOVE that last line. :)
Vaniilla chapter 7 . 8/30/2012

I love it.

1 word.

Thanks!
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have to admit that I've read your story twice (and that is a really good sign, honestly, because I only read something once because I can remember almost everything I've ever read) because I totally LOVED IT! (And still do ;))

It's just so sam-like and freddie-ish the things they're doing (like sam dragging freddie in the supermarket and all the time forcing him to buy her stuff - I can imagine her doing it on the real tv-show u). well, except the poems-writing but it kinda suits him pretty well. I'm very looking forward to the next seddie-fanfiction (honestly I CAN'T WAIT :D you have to send me a message when it's online) - if you don't have any idea what you could write about seddie, send me a message (I'm also one of these persons who cannot really write but can stay up all night to read awesome stuff) - my mind's full of ideas but my hand and my head end up messing them up xC

plus - to excuse my really, really bad english - greetings from Germany ;)
Done and Absent 435 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
why! Why! does it have to end! but it's a great story! so please make more stories like this! :)
4k101 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
loved this!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Great final chap :D I just love all the seddie fluff!

Please keep writting great stories like this one ;)
Seddielovergrl chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
First of all that poem you wrote was so so so freakn amazing, awesome, genius, brilliance... Just wow. And the story was so real I felt as if it were a real story. Loved it!
rocklife13 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
loved it can't wait to read more Please write more
Lanter chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. It had the right balance of humour and sweetness. Good job.
Blossom Utonium chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Love love loved it! :D Write another Seddie story pleaseee!
icecoffee18 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
This is so awesome, I love this story! D Great job! D
Darsnider chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
cries no its done but it was beautiful and fun glad i was thier for the ride excellent story