Reviews for Perfection
this id amazing!
AriTheGreekDemigod43 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
That was beautiful. I loved every but of it, it was absolutely gorgeous. Your ideas are amazing and your writing stunning. Really well done.
arbitrarywriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was so beautiful. I'm speechless and trying not to smile like a maniac because people are watching me. You captured James and Lily perfectly, and that last moment they had together made my heart warm.
I really wish this went on for even longer, I mean I know it's already a pretty long one shot but the way you wrote it felt like it could go on forever and I wouldn't care.

I'm putting this on my fav list- that's an honour btw because I only put the very best fics and I think this really deserves that.
S.P. Tripathi chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Perfect ending!

Absolutely love it! ( Sniff) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Such a cute story :3
classic-love-story chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
this was so beautiful.
JilyLover-Always chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is amazing...
Misty-1425 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Omigod you're fanfic was so amazing that i didn't even realize it was only one chapter until i hit the bottom
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
How cute, adorable, and fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hate you Soooooo much for this, I would have hated you less if it 987667785255474780 times longer! you are the beeeesssssssttttt :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow. That was beautiful :)
me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
really good except alice's last name wouldn't be longbottom yet
Baby Flash chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Holy Long One-shot Batman!
TaintedPerspective chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ach, this is so wonderful. Beautifully written, beautifully characterized, the works. You are a master at your work, author! Kudos!
NotJustAStory chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this story was mean to my feelings!
Only joking, it was amazing, really!