Reviews for End of the World
MrsSinger chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
Awesome story with clever supernatural plotting and a realistic development of the love story, too.
my 2 guys chapter 27 . 5/31/2011
that was good keep it up
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 27 . 4/11/2011
Read the whole thung all at once! It was awesome!
starzee chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
I love this story! The idea of them being soul mates is just excellent! I hope you continue the story or do a sequel with another adventure. :)
Nicky Morays chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
I cant believe its over! This was one of my favourite stories!

I really loved the end and how you make it sound that its not over yet! So, when you have the chance please continue this fic! If Kath Bitch is not dead dead, then I wanna know how is she gonna die. Yes, because, I wont let Elena and Damon be apart because of some maniac crazy and stupid like that Kath Bitch!

(I really hate her).

Anyway, if you start another story, please let me know ok? Please! I love how you write a story and how you can the readers really addicted to it!

P.S - If my english is not perfect, forgive me. Im portuguese.
MysticWriterGoddess chapter 27 . 1/23/2011
This was such a great story, I really enjoyed it. I do hope that you decide to do a sequel for this cause I would like to see where it goes from here. Can't wait to see what other stories you have planned.
Harrius aubrey chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
The end ! I like it a lot ! And i think u shld write a completely new story !
niadk chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
It was a beautiful sory :)
lamelypink chapter 27 . 1/18/2011
:DDDDD. SEQUEL!
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 27 . 1/18/2011
Please write a sequel!
Harrius chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
I seriously hope tat damon remembers elena,, d last ch they must be together :)
niadk chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
I cannot wait for the last chapter and I really hope for a happy ending
HonestReviewsOnly chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Enjoyable read, thank you.
Heidi Mae chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
Wow this story is awesome. What a cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ArnaKittyPet chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It is a really mean cliffhanger, so please update again soon!