Reviews for The Protector
roobug21301 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
a very interesting read... you thought up a wonderful way for Cedric to have survived the AK, i have not read that one b4 good job!
Roo
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I wud luv a sequel or another chapter to this cuz this is great
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
AWEEEE! :3 I loveedddd this. Mwahahaha.
TheJadePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
"This may happen one of two ways; one, I leave right now and you all may return to your lives as if I had never interrupted them, or two," Harry took out the memory restoring potion and held it up, it's deep blue colour catching the light; he turned to Cedric, "you take this potion and restore your memories."

-lol this part seemed very "the red pill or the blue pill"-esque.
Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awwwwww that's so sweet awwwwww
Ottawa gal chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Cute story : )
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
Colykins chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
On BONES QUESTION: Yeah, they did seem to kinda drop Zack, but it started right after, they showed them visiting FOR A CASE. They went to ask him questions not long after for a case, and to kinda let him fade out. They will still mention him now and again, sort of like noone can ever come close to replacing him, but the actor has moved on, and its hard trying to feed an old character into new plots. Can you imagine how behind he'd be? It'd be out of place, what with the new season and all...
JinxyKat chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I wish there was more. I loved the story plot.
Sheiky81 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow. Great story.
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
love the story. That line was in the story Empathy and the author is dress-without-sleeves
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great story. I was hoping for a bit of fluff but this was good without it. It's awful that the Cullens helped to keep this secret from Cedric. Dumbledore had no right to do what he did either. I am glad Harry was willing to give Cedric a chance.
HarPys chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Good job! I loved it. That was so sad and so full of hope at the same time. Harry always being the one protecting the others but wanting, hoping to be finally the one to be protected and Cedric/Edward willing to do just that, and love him too...

Yep, I really loved it ! I think it's even possible I wrote you soon... no forgot, I ask you NOW if you will let me traduce your fic in french. I just loved it so much, I want the french people to be able to read it too. I swore to you I will not change a thing. And, of course, I will write that you are the author. But if you don't want, I won't do it.

Please, reply!

Bye,

HarPys
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love it, love it, love it! Keep up the good work and good luck with your current stories and any future stories too!
Mickey chapter 1 . 8/15/2010