Reviews for What Might Have Been
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Nice stuff. I'll look for the other parts...
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Love it! :D the animagus thing is so cool! ;)
lija chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Good story.

I enjoyed your AU version of hiding w/the numerous safe houses instead of just one place.

It was great when Remus became their 'watchwolf'. LOL! I so want to remember that word.

So the Potters aren't rich...or was James being extremely cautious with safety?

I adored Harry and Sirius' nightly roll in the dirt.

I can understand the situation of why Alice might not have anymore kids, but what about the Potters? I expected a sister at least.
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Wow, that was a fun surprise with Harry!
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Nice flight, really nice way to er "help" a friend James...
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Very nice, I am glad to see James grown up here and thanking Severus as he did. Oh and Sirius did ask for it with not cutting up the pastry for the boys at that age.
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Very nice, love seeing the Potters alive and well. I am so glad Peter is going to get to meet some very nice fabric soon, could not happen to a nicer person...
Kisa Black chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
ah! update!
yungatheart chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
I absolutely love this story. It is well written and fun and flows along. Boy the Potters sure got paranoid in a hurry so good for them. As Moody would say 'Constant Vigilance!'. Looking forward to reading the sequels.
sbmcneil chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Awesome that on what might have happened. I love Harry with Sirius, very sweet.
CrazyWildandProud chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
I love it!Please PLease please please please please please please please please please pleaase update again soon!
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
I really liked Telly, and the fact that Harry & Ginny know they are soulmates...as well as speak to each other every night! I would've liked to see more explanation of how this is possible for them, but perhaps it will be covered in the next installment?
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Aww, I loved how little Harry's animagus forms are a puppy and fawn...how appropriate he would imitate two of his favorite people! :)
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Loved the interaction with the little boys - especially the way Harry said goodnight to his dad & Padfoot! :) I'll bet Sirius giving them baths will be something to see, too! :)
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Again, spelling errors...Brittain (not Brittan), and Wizengamot or -mut, not sure which (not Wizimengot). Will Peter actually die (thus killing Voldie's horcrux) going through the veil, or is this going to cause problems later on? Just curious! I really like Harry & Ginny together, even when they're so little - their connection is so sweet, and I wonder how they'll take being separated when the Potters & company move out of the country? I predict lots of fussy behavior caused by this separation...can't wait to see if I'm anywhere close to correct on that! ;)