Reviews for What Might Have Been
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 9/11
I hope Sirius tested everything Dumbledore gave him for trackers. Who really believes Dumbledore was fooled about an adult wizard having multiple Animagus forms, and who thinks he knew Sirius was talking about Harry? Actually, Harry sounds more like the Native American Shapeshifters, who are generally able to assume any animal form they choose rather than being confined to a single animal. It will be interesting to see how that gift develops. It's too bad Neville didn't stay; he might have learned to transform, as well.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/11
Since Dumbledore has the Longbottoms all packed, I think we can take a guess that he has added some tracking charms to their stuff. I simply can't believe he is going to let Harry just disappear that easily without knowing exactly where he is. "[The first portkey] would give him a place to start searching if he needed." The fact that he is thinking this makes me think he's going to be nosing into their lives plenty (or trying) before the kids hit Hogwarts. (I hope they go to Sirius's hidden island.)

Even if he isn't evil - and I don't know that just yet - Dumbledore is still arrogant and more than a little manipulative. He believes that only he truly understands the prophecy, and he still hasn't told the Potters and Longbottoms the exact wording of it, even though THEIR CHILDREN are the subjects; after all, they might interpret it differently and mess up his plans. Face it: his whole "Greater Good" concept is nothing but arrogance. What makes him think HE knows what is best for the entire Wizarding World? Even if he was wise enough to know (he isn't), what gives him the right to decide the fate of anyone other than himself?
Mystic Sharman chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
Harry/Ginny and/or Ron/Herminoe pairings outside of canon complacent should be a criminal offense punishable by story and account deletion and a lifetime ban from ever writing fan fiction again.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
Terrific! Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Way cool! Don't forget Harry will need socialization with his peers.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Excellent! James' plans are going well.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
That would have hurt both Alice and Frank beyond belief.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Good day.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Most excellent! Really the way it should have been.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Small children and dogs. They have excellent instincts about people usually.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Excellent! I would expect Sirius to ask about Remus or to rant about him anyway.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Remus needs to be honest about what he felt. Moody would understand what he felt.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016