Reviews for Threats
RainbowNinjaD chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
I wouldn't mind either one! A rewrite would be awesome. I completely understand losing the passion. I haven't written anything serious in... quite a long time.

Anywho, I just reread through this and every time it brought up James, I couldn't help but picture James from Pokemon. Hahaha
yellowninja22 chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
I'd suggest to do whatever you feel will have the best result, and will be the most fun. I'm sure whatever you choose, the result will be fantastic! :)
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
I say go for it! :D

And no need to apologize, I know the feeling D:
Grellexiting chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I think you should do whichever you feel is best for you and your writing! Rewriting an old work can make you see your improvements, and also make you notice faults or things that could have been done differently concering plot etc.
ReliveTheGreat chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
A rewrite would be awesome :)
Maple-Leaf01 chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
It's shine that originally drew me in. (Sorry on my phone and accidentally hit the review button too soon and had to review in a different chapter to continue!)
Maple-Leaf01 chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
A rewrite sounds like an awesome idea! I remember really loving this story when it first started but there was definitely a point where it lost some
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
WIMPY? If you got stabbed in the stomach you'd go septic.
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
HE ATE THE PAUOPU :,D I loved this story X3 so, how are you? :D we haven't talked in a while :D
AnimositysDaughter chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
D'aw that was so CUTE! I love Sora and Ven.
AnimositysDaughter chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
My favorite character in Threats is Roxas, in any game or manga its still Roxas but I also adore -man and my favorite character from that manga/anime is Allen (I have a thing 4 white hair) and yes. Yes I like bacon. I in fact LOVE bacon.
AnimositysDaughter chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I love those songs! Ok now that I've said that, I just wanted to say I think this is awesome. I don't really like the whole retalliation deal but its what gives this story spice. Seriosly though great job.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
Actually good story except for the to be honest slightly many typos. One question though, did you just forget Roxas had nail-wounds in his chest and stomach? What happened to those? I don't think they'd heel that fast... well sorry to heart the story's at a pause right now...
RosieVIII chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
amazing, yay plan 56 XD
TheVendingMachine chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
Aww. :( I really liked your story. And I thought you liked yaoi? But I respect your decision :) I will wait for the day that you reupload/update this story again.. :))