Reviews for Rising of the Beast
Lauren chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I liked that so far. It's helping bring closure to the series that was not found and adds a little something to it. Good job!
Team Jane chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Very interesting that Mary has a love interest. I hope that Lawrence knows she only wants to be friends. I figured Vampires were in town. Could it be John?

I hope you haven't given up on this story. I really liked this series and it is a shame that it doesn't have a bigger presence on this site. It can be discouraging to write for a series that doesn't have much interest, but PLEASE keep going. I to, have kicked around ideas for these books. Maybe I'll write one some day.
Team Jane chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved how you wrote Quincey and Mary. There was so much passion between them and I could really see them caught up in an embrace. Well done.
DesMiro chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
This sounds really good so far.

I tend to have the same problem with writing ideas. As far as the Bloodline books go, I wasn't as into the sequel. I think it was mostly due to Mary's point of view, but I like this a lot.

The crossover idea is intriguing. Please update soon.
brunette-in-black chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I love it. Absolutely an amazing combo of both wolfman and bloodline. Please post soon.