Reviews for What Could Be
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
awesome story! one of my favorites. maybe you can do a sequel?
KayleneH chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Its so weird, last night I was watch reruns of eureka and I thought it would be awesome if someone had written a story just like this. It was a great one-shot!
Abelrose chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Adorable! More?
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is a good story and similar to one I have been trying to write. In mine, Jo is pregnant, and she's trying to hide it until she has to tell everyone, except Allison knows. lol I guess I'll scrap mine now that yours is out there. I don't want anyone to say that I stole it from you. lol Hope to read more though.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
As soon I as I heard Jo say I'm going to be sick all I could think was what if she was pregnant. I really enjoyed the fic.

-Kate
Amaira Spark chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Okay I love this! Had this same idea too, I really wish the show would act upon it. I am a huge zaneXjo fan, and i was so disappointed with the timeline change. Anyway great job!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
AWWW! I loved it! How sweet! Would love to read a sequel! Either way, I absolutely adored this story!
Mellimon chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG.

This story is so BRILLIANT!

As a little confession I had the same plot bunny hoping around in my head since the new season started... and you beat me.. though I'm so happy that you did.. cause it was so sweet and romantic. I woulda just made it really angst-y and...

Anyway thanks for the read ;)
MythsndLegends chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awwww!
bassbella chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
WOW, I just can't get your fic out of my head. It is awesome :o) I am a huge Zane (and of course Jo) fan and their relationship is just awesome. They make a perfect couple and I think it's really really sad that they are not togethe rin season 4 anymore :o(

I am from Germany and we are still watching season 3 in tv but I try to read everything about season 4 I can get. But it's a pitty that there's so less about Zane and Jo. May you could tell me a bit more about what happend, how the react to eacht other and so on? It would be awesome.

It would be great if the situation as it is described in your story would come on in the episodes. That would be so cool:

Jo should really tell Zane about their "past" or present in the "real" timeline.

I hope they manage to get back in their previous timeline and that Jo will fix everything with Zane and that they'll marry and so on :o)

I found it really hard to find out that they are not together in season 4 but I think these two characters are made for each other and I bet they'll find their way. :o) I can't wait to see season 4. All I get to see a short clips on syfy -.-

ChEErs Ryina.
BaDWolF89 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
They better do something big for Jo and Zane, really the guy ask her to marry him and bam everything's changed. Seriously... That was a good story.