Reviews for Chara Change Chara!
HckrGrl19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Please update soon!
kk chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
if I were Amu and I got my eggs back, I would wait until they re-hatched to come back to school . Even if they ask me to come back I would say no... XD
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
UPDATE! ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR!
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I like your story so please update I want to see what happens next.
P.S I followed and faved your story.
PandaWoman chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like it but please update it! From the ending it CAN'T be a one shot. Anyway, I'm curious as to what happened to cause Amu's eggs to shatter and why the new joker is so evil. I really want Amu and Ikuto to get together. Ikuto was so sweet when he hugged her, and poor him when the new 'joker' just used her mirror thing on him. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was an awesome chapter! I hope there are way more from where this came from! Basically I'm saying to make more chapter. Pretty please with a shugo chara egg on top.
unknow98 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
do continue
Kyoya kumo chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Add moreeee please i love your fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
well this sucks...i was expecting some kind of story not an author note...
Dragonwolf1318 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like chara change chara right now and I'm hoping you can update. so sorry for my rudeness
Do you remember your lie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Looking forward to reading the "new" stories
Panda123Otaku chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Ummmm I love te story but it's kinda confusing ... Not that I"m slow but the story is really complicated . I mean like ... branches of the guardians ? Ikuto crying ? I know it your story so your origanility but I suggest that you make it less complicated ... Or maybe just explain clearer . I love your story too ! Just explain it in a better way ! I hope you update soon though !
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Welcome back! :)
luvthedark291 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
More plz! N
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
update soon plz its rlly good i like it :DDDDDDDD