Reviews for Whitewashed Grief
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
this fanfic is as ducked up as u are how can u hate on sweet orihime:(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Suck... more ichihime rather than ichiruki...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Yoooooo nice story, but not gonna lie I kinda started shipping ruki and ren in here
eveyssoul chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This story could have been amazing! But the ending killed it. You captured Rukia's distress beautifully but her forgiveness for Ichigo destroyed everything she went through. As if it didn't matter at all. Her anguish was palpable so why belittle them, her? Ichigo doesn't deserve quick forgiveness. The fact it took him seeing a video to truly feel her absence, sucks and cheapens his genuine feelings. Why should Orihime be held responsible for something he should have noticed? Rukia is her competition, so why help the competition? You made me sympathize with Orihime which I normally don't do. That Ichigo never noticed meant he truly loved Orihime not Rukia, yet divorced her a year later for something he should have felt and seen himself? What a shame ichiruki's reunion seemed forced and cold due to bad timing.
Toukia chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I felt so cold and my insides were numb while reading this. Feels like I'm in rukia's situation here. Gush, i was so ready to bankai inoue and ichigo! It will be so much better (for me and my IchiRuki kokoro) if rukia is in the middle of wedding as well, as a bride of course, when ichigo looked for her in soul society. Gah. To simply put, i wanna torture ichigo. Haha. Well anyway, love forgives no? But, yeah, good job! keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
ichiruki shipper here :) however... in this story, ichigo deserves to have senbonzakura's sharp, pink petals shoved up his ass! i just can't stand the fact that he is so fucking oblivious of his true emotion towards my poor rukia :'( and that orihime! i knew it! she is not100% innocent and kind just like she was be it on manga, anime or fanfic. bwahahaha! {slaps the divorce paper on inoue's puppy dog face}. ichigo deserved to feel what rukia felt in tenfold. he deserved to go about the hurt she felt. only then can he be not driven with guilt because come on, how can a relationship be when every waking day reminds you of how stupid you've been on almost spending a lifetime with boobies that'll sag o'er a girl that'll "kick" some senses in you and even make playful nag?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What was the meaning of that filthy marriage of ichigo &whorehime!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Can u add more to this fanfic ?
xlove-kawaix chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
A sad story, but I love it (IchiRuki forever!)
zero09q chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Damn I hate to see her like that
Carrie96235 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is really sad but well written (except for a couple of spelling mistakes). I kind of feel like Ichigo got off pretty easily though (but that's just me).
ochineko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I Hate Inoue, and I always have. This perfectly executed story has only cemented my unadulterated dislike for her.

There were a couple spelling mistakes, but other than that it was wonderful

Will there be a sequel to this?
kamochi uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
bad ichihime! Bad! I had read this before but stopped halfway at the ichihime-ness...blech...i said, fo fucks sake i wsnt ichiruki!...now i unda stand...yay!)
BleachedBlueCat210 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow that was good. :D I hate Orihime so much i'm her own freakin' pesticide. :) Seriously i can't stand her voice english or japanese. She isnt going to get Ichigo i know that for a fact, mainly b/c her and Ichigo would like so sort of Incest couple or something. :S Well it was good i like it alot.
alive4nothing chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I cried! Fucking Orihime that stuck up bitch that only knows how to cry ughh. POOR RUKIA! Why! good story this deserves a sequel :)