Reviews for A Change of Heart
Moongirl12121 chapter 36 . 2/11/2014
Wow, it's been two years, what do we do? and I'm glad that you're going back and fixing stuff. Your main problem was sentence structure, or grammar. I recommend getting a beta reader, or someone who will read it over and help you fix any errors.
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Lol, Zuko must have been a little freaked out when Appa took off.
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Dear freakin lord, Zuko make up your mind!
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Please tell me he doesn't rape her because she threw herself at him, or that when he does start to get it on he just stops, or that she has that cliche of 'oh I don't want it now it's too much! But it feels so good!'
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Hmmm, so Aang is going to get Katara when she's dropped off because the Spirits know shit. And Zuko is going to drop her at Omashu like last weeks garbage and she's going to take that? Even after they kissed?
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
...gah. It's hard to read this, yet the underlying plot is good and I need to read Zutara. The writing is agonizing, and most of it doesn't make sense. I want to enjoy it, really I do.

I didn't think of Zuko as so wishy-washy, when he made up his mind, it was basically done. Either he likes her or he doesn't.
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I really have been curious, why do the chapters have such weird numbers? Also, how long has she been on the ship? No matter what Aang says, at one point or another, Sokka will go after her. I did like how you explained why Aang was doing nothing. How could she be that starving? Why was the bathroom door unlocked? And why didn't she use the water to heal herself? She couldn't have gone more than three days without water, and you said in a chapter past that she had bee there at least a week. She should be dead without liquid for that long. I know she could have had tea, but at least mentin it. And she should still be healing/sick from her infection. If it's been a while since that, then say something about a time skip.
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
One hundred is a little unreasonable.

Also, I thought that he put her back in her cell? That doesn't quite make sense as to why she's now in his room and watching him.
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Damnit Katara, suck it up and tell Iroh! Tell him at breakfast! DO IT.

Yay a kiss it was kinda cute in my head
Primus2021 chapter 28 . 1/23/2014
Zhao was killed by Aang and La after he killed Tui in the Spirit Oasis at the North Poll.
Primus2021 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
This is before Zhao hired the Pirates to kill Zuko, which is before the end of AtLA S1, the GAang only found out about Azula in S2, AFTER Zhao tried to Kill Zuko by blowing up his ship.
I'm Lazy chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
I see you have not updated. please do. I don't want this to be another forgotten story. update. I enjoy reading this. I understand you are having trouble.
CatonissForever20 chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Moves of a dreamer chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Zuko's not dead I the legend of Lorraine, he's 85.
irishgirl xx chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
i hope you haven't forgotten about this story :(