Reviews for Always Watching
NightlyRowenTree chapter 62 . 3/29
Yay u are alive so what's next awesome author of this story in which malik needs the woman more than Altair lol anyway awesome work
SoccerGirl4Life30 chapter 62 . 3/9
All I can say is HURRAH! I'm so excited you're back!
Lycoris1305 chapter 62 . 3/9
*Screeching* I haven't even read the chapter yet but thankyouthankyouthankyou I have to go to work in about 20 minutes and this is the best pick-me-up to prepare me for my awful shift. It looks like a short chapter but I don't care I just want to know what happens *dies*

And now that I finished reading, I can't wait to see what happens. I doubt Elisheba will be able to kill Altair, not just because he's a master assassin but also kinda because there is a part of her that is resisting the apple and Al Mualim. I dunno. *shrugs* I have a lot of ideas about what I think may happen since I've been continually thinking about this fic for awhile ' But great chapter I hope you update again soon And if not, that's okay too. I have no right to complain xD
sleepyPrincess chapter 61 . 3/7
Hey, I love your story! And please post the next chapter soon, I dont want to wait any longer! I really must know if she will harm Altair or not!
Holy shit this is amazing update soon!
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Great story.. Excited to read it,
maretta.hamish chapter 61 . 12/25/2013
OH MY GOD.

Please, continue this awesome fanfic. You don't know how much I love it. I've been reading this for 3 days straight and I didn't regret a tiny bit of reading it.

Okay, english isn't my mother tounge so, yeah, sorry for my bad english.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
This is a great Story. Thanks you for putting this out threre
ScribbleWolf chapter 61 . 11/11/2013
YAY you're back!
I was afraid you had forgotten all about the story.
I'm so excited I can't wait to see what you have come up with for the ending! )
CGKrows chapter 61 . 11/10/2013
Why do I feel like there is some serious sexual tension between her and Altair sometimes? Maybe it's all in my head, but seriously.
alexandraruiz1 chapter 60 . 11/7/2013
hope u update soon it's really good
Aureoline chapter 60 . 11/4/2013
I've discovered your story a couple of month ago and I fell in love with it. It's not perfect and there are some parts that I don't like that much, especially when Elizabeth is able to talk for the first time. It just felt like a complete 180 spin from a character who was rather savvy and knew how to hold back to some post-feminist harpy. I know where you coming from, but it could have been handled better.
Also, I don't really understand her reluctance to stray from the events of the game concerning Maria, since her mere presence is changing things anyway. Again, I see the reasoning behind it, it's just a but frustrating, because you managed to develop Elizabeth's and Altair's relationship so well.
Well, back to my point. I was so glad when I saw your update. I was worried that you had abandoned the story. That would have been a shame, since I enjoy reading it so much.
As for the point where you should end the story: I just want to keep reading, so I would vote that you end it as late as possible. Of course that's just selfishness on my part
Sandmiller chapter 60 . 11/3/2013
OHMYGOD YAY YOU'RE ALIVE! I am so happy! I enjoyed reading this chapter! I suspect thst her death might send her back to the future.
N'Weaver chapter 59 . 8/19/2013
Amazing story! At first, when I found out that Al Mualim was controlling her, I had a spasm of heart pain right there. I kid you not. It was getting soooo good then BAM, this guy has to ruin the warm,fuzzy feelings! It suddenly feels like I've been disconnected from Elisabeth and that hurts so MUCH. I LIKE feeling connected with the characters.

I hope Elisabeth regains her senses soon, pushes Altair against the wall and has her sweet way with him. (I know that's unrealistic, but come on...I don't think he'll complain much.) She's just such an idiot! SHE COULD BE THE BEARER OF HIS CHILDREN-COUGH-

Once again, great story! I'm glad you decided to finish it and save all your readers' lives. Keep up the good work!
Kiwi chapter 59 . 8/13/2013
I don't know which ending I would prefer. All I can say is that this fic is one of my favourites and I know whichever ending you go with it will be amazing. I hope to be reading another chapter soon.