Reviews for Collision
psyfilover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Holy fuck. That was intense. Shit. Very well written and a fucking amazing plot.
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
holy shit, this is fantastic...brutal, but completely fantastic.

well done

M. Scragz
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was beyond sad.. Beautiful writen!
chocl8lips chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Beautiful sad story. Loved it eventhough I am a weeping mess right niw. :-)
jenyo2705 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Sad, brilliant and beautiful ;)
carina2026 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow. I could feel the heart break and sorrow through your words.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow. Just...wow.
missy01forever chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hello,unable to sleep and looking for something to read i cam across your story. It is beautiful and real. Reading the line " i hurt you because i loved you and you let me because you loved me too" brought tears to my eyes because it hit so close to describing the relationship between my ex and i but enough about me back to your story. I had this feeling that Edward would show up and pull him out of the fog and help him get better and they would live together for the next fifty years but after reading the entire story and realizing that it was Edward trying to make that a reality that brought everything to an end i couldn't help but wonder if maybe it wasn't written in the star that Edward would forever be the one to hurt Jasper.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great oneshot loved the ending
Snappher chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
mother FUCKER! i had no idea that was gonna be so heartbreaking! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I was looking for one-shot lovin, and you broke my damned heart :(((
The Devil's Niece chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh. My. Goldfish.

This was amazing. The ending was so sad, but - and I hate to say it - I enjoyed how you put them through a lot. It made the story different from other's, and definitely more realistic. It was sad that they both died in the end, but i think it was a great story.

That t'was it. Bye.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow, so well written, but so heartbreaking. So not expecting this ending. At least they will be together now.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG, heart wrenching! Sobbing...
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So yah, sobbing now...this was really sad! I loved it but it was really sad!
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I cried! absolutely amazing! so heart-felt and deep1 i loved it! it was really sad!

I really loved it and enjoy reading your other work! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »