Reviews for It All
Mandy1962 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Great. Really hope this is continued even though its been a while. Thanks.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I found...'It All', from you pimping yourself in your A/N's in 'Insomnia'...since I fell in love with your Boyz in 'Insomnia' and 'Early Bird', I was intrigued and knew that I wouldn't be disappointed...I'm so glad that I followed your bread crumbs and I'm anxiously awaiting the reposting of 'It All'
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love their mutual magnetic force of attraction between Jasper and Edward...Both are strong and cocky men. It seems only...natural. Don't know if they are keeping their budding re-lay-tionship a secret. I'm sure that all the others are aware of their sexual orientation and that the obvious OOC distraction from the meeting, along with the eye-fucking they have been engaged in at the meeting table...all day, is a good indicator where BOTH their 'head's are truly at! Secret? Pishposh.

Rita ;D
Mandy1962 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I love the characters and the story and am looking forward to it being completed. Pretty please.
Plain J chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Great story! I can't wait to read more. Grammar and spelling is good; story and plotline is easy to follow. Keep up the great writing!
bethi13212 chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
just finished reading all 16 chapters, and like insomnia an early riser you're doing a magnificent job! I really really like your writing! can't wait for more!
lwb chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Hi- just started reading your stories. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
irisheyes717 chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
I just want to say I am loving this story. I hope you update soon, I'm on the edge of my chair trying to anticipate what Riley is going to do next. I hope we don't have to wait much longer.
D.Kinney chapter 16 . 6/28/2012

I can't believe I hadn't left a review for this chapter! I went looking for it and didn't find it!
I'm sooooooooooooooo fucking scared of what Riley may do now!
Edward has nooooooo idea who he is dealing with! The boy is fucking crazy! Completely out of his mind! OH DEAR LORD! Or should I say OH DEAR SAM! LOL
PLEASEEEEEE don't let Riley mess up with my Jay! OKAY, OKAY, with Jay! lol

Riley was really naive to think Ed would give him any attention once he lost sight of Jasper...*shakes head* but then, he's nuts. We shouldn't expect him to have any common sense, right? lol

Can't wait for the next chap bb!
Hugs and kisses!
luvinlapush chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
oh holy shit i hope jasper is going to be ok,people die from that is damn hot when he is pissed and i hope he finds edward please dont make us wait to long and THANK YOU for sharing your mind it rocks
sunystone chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
OMG...Riley...he may as well keep on digging the hole he's already dug himself into. I'm so scared for Jasper's life now...what is Riley going to do to him? Please, please Edward...find Jasper before it's too late!
harrytwifan chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
Oh god, Sam. This sounds bad, but you know what I mean: I've been dreading reading this! And I wasn't wrong! Oh, poor Jasper. Poor EDWARD! I can't wait for you to update. Well done.

odiejae chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
gah! i feel like i'm on a pendulum with riley! one minute i'm thinking he'll do the right and help jasper and edward find each other but then he's s trying to get back with edward. and he fully acknowledges / realizes how in love they are and how serious their relationship is. omg, both edward and jasper are gonna kill him when they find out jasper's at riley's apartment. theyl never. elieve that eiley didn't drug jasper. no doubt jasper will slightly remember riley talking to him. i hope he comes to before riley gets back home. now i'm really hoping someone saw riley leave the club with jasper, i'm so pissed at how he talked to edward!
featherme chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Damn, Riley is messed up! What will he do now? I can't wait to find out what happens next. Great chapter!
mrsbeas chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Shit! Riley just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole! It sucks, because he *did* save Jasper, but of course Edward was going to lose his shit! Nervously dying to know what his next move is going to be *bites nails*