Reviews for End of an Era
mia kiruna chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
" The road did not end there for him. Instead, he realized, it still stretched into the future. A future that only he could build over the ruins of 1918." Taking place right after the WW1 this sounds a bit ominous...
Well, anyways, i always love reading well-written PruGer with melancholic vibes.
Arya May chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love this. It's so rare to see a Germancest story that doesn't take place during WWII or the modern times, and I admit that this is the first one I have managed to find that's directly post WWI. Amazing job though XD
todayimgonnaeataapple chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I discovered this a few days ago on livejournal, and it is still a pleasure to read. Excellent descriptions and characterizations!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The last scene was both heart -warming and -breaking. Awww, poor German people... But I digress. Mmmm, Germancest, now that is something truly lovely.
TwilightMoon317 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
When I took AP Euro, all we takled about later in the course were marks and what we would use them for.

I really enjoyed reading this, it's almost a personal view into history, which is nice when all we actually have are textbooks and Wikipedia, which has saved my history grade more than once.