Reviews for The Music Box: Drabbles and Ficlets
joy2190 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Loved this one! Please do more Peter/Mozzie stuff.
pechika chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Love the chapter. Do continue
ray4ruffles chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
i like the bouncing through characters of this chapter, but i have to note the over-usage of the word "stark". i get where you're going with the emotions, but it would've been better if you'd looked for a different word to describe the same feeling. i loved el's bit though- she's super awesome, and you did a great job with her.
ray4ruffles chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
this is probably the best alex chapter i've ever read on ff. i love alex, but she's (as the writer's describer her) an ID-girl. she's neal without the desire to really settle. but that doesn't mean she doesn't feel the allure of the situation. i think you did great on this shot- she would love the rush of a sting, and would respect peter, but as neal once pointed out ("scott free") you can't beat the rush of the con. great job!
kenziecaffrey chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Awesome job.
pechika chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Nicely done.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Angsty and well-written. Love the seriousness and rawness of each person's thoughts.
kenziecaffrey chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Since you mentioned Cruz, I really miss her. She was a really good agent in the show. She had spunk. I loved who played her to, and she was really that she was written off the show. It would be cool, since you're an amazing writer, if you made a one-shot on where she went. I would love that. Tha would just make my life complete.

Great drabbles. I'm loving these so much. I can't wait for more.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Ah... A redeeming take on Agent Fowler. Very nice work. :)
Duffy1 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Great story. Thanks.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Really good.
kenziecaffrey chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Wow! What a chapter!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Very nice. Wonderful insight into Diana's thoughts on Neal. :)
Duffy1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Very good. You should go into Wind and do some rewriting on the sentence you duplicated in the next paragraph.
Ultracape chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Oh, poor, poor, poor Peter. Brilliant on your part though, having Moz stay at the Burkes to recover. Poor Peter. Then, on top of that "The Bridges of Madison County". That has got to be the most snooz of a movie I've ever seen.

But this was hysterical. But, I'm still waiting for up dates on your other stories.