Reviews for Perfect Liar
Your Friend chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
You loved it, you wanted it inside of you.
ViceCityfan chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
I luv this, please update soon! :D :3

-Ralyssa :)
Wolverina1101 chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! i love it.. it would be great if she was somewhat special becuase she died and came back.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Haha nicks from montanna
YoUrLuViSmYdRuG chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
awsome story! update will ya? lol well i do HOPE u update soooooon! O_O _
Lea chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Your story is nicely written, and you have the characters down really well.

But I'm just annoyed by Scar using Japanese terms when she very clearly isn't Japanese. I'm Japanese, and let me tell you, it's insanely annoying when people do this, whether it be in real life or fanfiction. Sure, if someone is legitimately learning Japanese and wants to throw in a a few lines or phrases every now and then to help the learning process, then that's cool (though, even Japanese language learners don't do it often). But when all they're doing is using casual words they can easily learn through watching a subbed episode of an anime, never going beyond adding "chan" "kun" "san" behind a name, saying "gomene," "kawaii," "konnichiwa," and so on... it's super annoying, for me at least. I just hear too many people say these things like it's cool.

Again, it's a personal things because I'm Japanese and I hate being treated like my culture's a fad.

In terms of her "mary sue" ness... naw, she isn't one. Well, if you want to get down to it, she is. But so is Bill. And Francis. And Zoey. Louis. Ellis. Rochelle. Nick. Coach... you get the point, ha ha! It's a video game... if people weren't Mary Sues they'd die :P So don't worry about that.

Again, I apologize if i went off about the whole Japanese thing. It just irks me to no end. Overall, you have a wonderful story going on here, and you should really continue. If you let a few mean words take you down, then you'll never achieve anything in life. So keep going!
Miss Pepsi chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Updateee, I love this story... I loved the twist at the beginning, finding p

out you're related to one of your friends is never easy. XD
She Dictator chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very nice story. I think your character is a breath of fresh air. ;) Quite unique and not at all Mary-Sue-ish. I swear, some of these people scream "Mary-Sue" like it's going out of style. Anyway! Keep up the great work.

~

Ravlia chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
I like it! You should keep this story going! I want to see all the fluff that happens between Nick and Scar P
KrazyKoneko chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
OMG i totaly loved it :D i cant wait 4 u to update again :) 3 u XD
ninja zebra chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
LOVED IT! :) it took WAY too lon update. seriously : but it was sooooooooooooooooooooo worth the wait :D cant wait 4 ur next :)
loki2113 chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Thats alot of background family info :D I like the story and I just found it so its going under favorite because stories with OCs are better than stories without. Hope to see more :D
pagelupin chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Very cool story so far. I love how they try to hate each other but can't. It's so cute. And Ellis as an older brother is great as well. So please write more soon! XD
mackblesa chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
It was decent.

There could be something different about it, but I just don't know what...

Either way, I like it. :3
K-Chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
You're a great writer, I mean, you have a lot of potential... But I would definitely fix up the Mary-Sue aspect. Other than that, very good story! I'm looking forward to reading more.