Reviews for The Last of the Titans
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 8/26
I can't believe that I still haven't reviewed this, even after reading it several times.

This story presents several plausible ways that Billy and Andrea could come into their powers, and not get bogged down into too much trivial detail.

It would be nice if you could revisit this and reveal who Billy really is. I doubt that the Elders don't know anything, because in the dimension they are in, they could easily see what led up to the car accident that killed Billy's parents and what his real name is.
Unknown Miko chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is a good Shazam fanfiction. And I was wondering if you would write a "Secrets of Isis" fanfiction too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
great story loved cool
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You never did address who Billy's parents were or what his name was. Wouldn't that have been with his parents identification cards in the car? Or was everything destroyed?

Excellent story. I always loved the 'Shazam/Isis Hour' when I was a kid.
Agena K chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Dear Kirk,

thanks for the story! It's great and about the only one of these two I could find.

BTW Isis is on iTunes and you can buy shazam from amazon.

Agena K
Goosefire chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
A clever idea but i would recommend you research more of the background of the wizard Shazam and at least consider editing the story. Otherwise its a very good story and one i would never have had the imagination to even think about.