Reviews for Necessary
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 4/7/2012

*burst into tears* I can't stop crying...
dinocavallones chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
ohgod. i'm a deprived child. i need more SD. like, /more/. you don't even understand my lack of SD right now, it's starting to hurt my heart. and your fic was like the best birthday present i could ever have. except it's not my birthday. ; n; i'm gonna cry from happiness.

so in case you don't know how my reviews go, this is just a little warning: i spam and i ramble. good luck to you when reading this /heart.

LOL, squalo. BUYING A FREAKING BAG WITH XANXUS'S MONEY? he's gonna kill youu. and then you're gonna get beat up again. WHY IS THIS SO SAD? Dino, why you think so deeply? ; n; HEY, I WANT THAT WHITE BAG. SQUALO, GIMME /stabbed. aaw, he hates me. Aaw, Dino's thoughts make me sad. Like honestly.

UGH, I'M CRYING ALREADY. CRYING FOREVER. YOU'RE GOING TO KILL MY HEART WITH THIS FLUFF. wahh, squalo, why you drunk ferr? olol, dino was drunk in my fic. I swear you guys had this contest at the same time I wrote my fic. Or vice versa, since I wasn't really in the contest, oho. BUT MAN, THIS IS SO SAD. I THINK LIKE EVERY FRICKEN SD FIC EVER MADE IS SAD. aaw, did they make love? ; n; nooo, dino. YOU SHOULD CARE. WAHHHH. IM SO SAD. WHY SO IC?

"He shouldn't have listened to Squalo's lies." /forever crying.

okay, the next italicized paragraph. favourite excerpt. it's so powerful, and i'm so so so sad. /FOREVER CRYING FOREVERMORE. "But Dino made no response to him lying." OHGOD. THE TEARS. CRYCRY.

Squalo's not going to tell him to stay. ; n; probably not until the last minute or not even. DINO, DON'T LEAVE YET. HE STILL HAS TO TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU. and then he'll kick you in the face because he's such a douche. But he loves you inwardly, hehe. AW, DINO, DON'T LEAVE YET, PLEAASE. no, he left. D: D: D:

THIS IS LIKE MY OTP OF ALL TIME. i don't even remember how this started, but it did a while ago, and now you have fulfilled my ... SD hunger for now. it'll start again, and i'm really running out of good fics to read. of SD, that is. it's even better that it's Y!SD because that's the cutest fluff of all. and I think you put that all together wonderfully here. A mixture of fluff and sadness.

We should eat ice cream and cry over this together.

/forever in love with this,

Seme.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow Having read all these possessive!Xanxus fics, it's refreshing to find one of Squalo

Good job! I like it!
nyan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awwwww...I love this even though its not my favorite -chan is great
Kazuchii chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
...; A ;3333333

This is so adorable, I want to cry. ; A ;

I like the view that you used for their relationship, especially since Squalo seems very IC. I don't know if Dino would really stop smiling for him though, because I've always seen him as the kind to keep smiling no matter what, but that's my own interpretation..."OTZ

Either way, please keep up the good work w
Fire Princess21 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was so very touching! :D :D :D I just had to emphasize. :D :D :D There are too many KHR characters who don't know how to express their love. :D
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You know, when I read this fic, I was actually very surprised that you gave it a happy ending. MIRACLE XD

And is it sadistic of me to say that I liked the way Dino and Squalo got together? 8D

But I'm glad that Squalo finally chased after Dino. I would have been hjscbhskcnm if he just left Dino like that T_T
EVOLustory chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Hehe, I'm the FIRST!

DANCE WITH ME! XDD

But you know Mama, I think the story's nice like this. Maybe it was lacking Squalo's thoughts about all this or something (or at least that was all I could pretty much think was lacking) but since this is from Dino's POV mainly it should be fine right? ;

Muahaha, the ending kinda touched me. I love stubborn old Squalo