Reviews for Human and Irken UNITE!
Spacensky chapter 24 . 5/17
It’s been a real trip going through this fic! It was cool seeing how your writing had changed and improved in each chapter. What I loved most about your fic was how you allowed Gaz to grow soft towards Zim first. There’s this unspoken rule in ZAGR five that Zim has to be the one who realizes his feelings and then warms Gaz up to reciprocation. It’s not bad, but... I guess overused is the right word. Also, I love love LOVE seeing how their relationship never went straight up. It was very rocky, at a few points going back to square one, all because of their pride and fear of attachment! I hardly every see that kind of dynamic and it was really refreshing!
Dethstar87 chapter 3 . 2/11
Hey This is my first time reading a realistic Invader Zim fic ( well as close to realism as you can in this insane yet fun future universe that makes Futurama's sci fi universe feel Sane) and on ZAGR (Zim x Gaz) my personal favorite pairings as well. I don't know why exactly, but I always had an odd attraction to this pairing, maybe cause they rarely ever interact with each other on Canon show, once in a blue moon on an episode, (Bloaty's Pizza Hog, Tak the Hideous New Girl) but when they do, it's actually pretty fun.

Gaz was always my favorite character, mostly because of her "Zero Fucks given" attitude she has towards everything that isn't video games or Pizza, I can personally relate since I also tend to ignore most of the big problems of today, and focus mostly on my own little bubble, i.e Video games, Job hunting, getting pay and Eating/Making Food lmao, i'm a selfish bastard sometimes.

But aside from that So far I do love how much Character your actually putting into her and everyone else as well.

It was about Damn time Dib finally calls her out on her Bullshit for so long, yeah she's still my favorite character 2nd to Zim of course, in my opinion but yeah Good on Dib to FINALLY tell her off in this story since in Canon he's always seem to hold back much repressed rage.

Can't wait to read the whole thing.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
This was one of the best one's I have ever one you got the characters spot on there was never a moment were I felt like Zim or Gaz were out of character, they always stayed the way the way they were and interacted like a real couple and your writing was good enough that every chapter felt huge and gigantic with the exception of the fight scenes but you got the humor spot yeah you pretty much made me feel like I was reading the script of my new favorite episode in the series thank you for making my week.
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
This story is amazing!

The plot and ZaGr is perfectly paced, slow enough to not seem rushed but fast enough to keep his on our toes. There were surprises around every corner, like with Gaz’s mother. I did not see that one coming! I also loved the little real world references that you threw in! Great job!
wrath of zim chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
This is the best ZAGR ever
Sura chapter 23 . 11/16/2017
This is the best
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2017
absoulutete genius
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
me gusto mucho ...
Jhayreen chapter 20 . 11/4/2017
Your story are beautiful,i love it,this is beautiful I ever read,your so intelligent to writing the story, this is the best story ever
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
This is some of the best writing I have ever seen. And that is high praise cuz i never stop reading. Even games i play are text based.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
The tv show thing was funny! Your faaaaaattttthhhheeerrrrrrr... lol!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
The fourth wall has to be more than just rubble, you know
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
Shoulder angels.

I haven’t seen that break the fourth wall so subliminally obvious before. That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Coming up with what he wanted to be the greatest comeback ever, he said... ...really!?
Ooh, burn.
That part made me laugh so hard!
Jimmy Jim jim chapter 24 . 8/23/2017
Greatest fanfic I've ever read thank you so much