Reviews for Human and Irken UNITE!
LordGhostStriker chapter 13 . 3/26
that was funny
blackbutlerfan98 chapter 24 . 3/21
Oh my god, can I just...can I keep you and feed you and pet you in exchange for more of this!? I'm sorry that was creepy but I looooooooooved this fic so much, it was excellent
No purple would eat all the food wow more punishment to the customers than him lol
PikachuZahir4997 chapter 5 . 3/18
awesome.
Best fortion cookie ever I would like one like that I must kiss ZIM!
A way better love story than twilight I agree with GIR on that
BlackNwhite Prodigy chapter 24 . 3/13
Thank you for writing all of this. I suppose you got the gist of all my praise in my previous review, but I still wanted to say that it's been a great ride throughout these years.
blackfox5000 chapter 24 . 3/13
LOL TEAM ZAGR FOREVER XD
Wow great story! I loved the ending, if you ever think about writing a sequel I say do it that came out great!
blackfox5000 chapter 18 . 3/12
Omg you are a give this story soooo many joke that are so lame ther funny !
Best ending ever! This doesn't even need a sequel! It's wrapped up in a nice little bow,something that I feel not everyone can accomplish. Great job!
Invader Johnny chapter 24 . 3/11
Aww, the real ending was awesome, now I'm sad because the fic is over! But it was a great ride.

I think Purple could eventually rise to the job of Fry-lord if he eventually took the job seriously.

Also, couldnt Red just get a mechanical arm after Gaz rip off his old one? I mean, the technology exists since Sgt Hobo 678 had one when he trained Zim on Hobo 13.

Also the explosions can be interpreted as Zim and Gaz "making love" LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Love it cuz I really love invader Zim make it GazxZim
Inkwell Lynx chapter 24 . 3/11
This was an awesome fic!
JokerCarnage5 chapter 24 . 3/11