Reviews for Human and Irken UNITE!
Skater1ooo chapter 24 . 4/3
Alright. Unfortunately, I wasn't here to follow this story as it progressed, I would have loved to have given you my thoughts as I slowly watched relationships evolve, and characters develop.

First off, I can't even explain to you how frustrated I was at Zim and Gaz, at multiple points in the story, but, being as how they are literally the most stubborn and frustrating characters (emotion wise) in the entire show, it only makes sense that it took so long for a meaningful relationship to form between them.

You somehow managed to keep these characters completely (give or take a few non-canon assertions that were placed in order to make this a Romance story) in character the entire story. With how the Tallest want to just humiliate and torture Zim. How Dib is overly protective of Gaz, but at the same time showing how much he truly cares for her and just wants her to be happy. How Zim is a blind follower, who is too proud to admit any faults, and too stubborn to commit to any change. How Gaz is an emotionally devoid young girl, who's lack of caring and lack of emotional effort actually causes her to push away people who are, or are trying to be, close to her.

I really want to comment about how, PERFECT, that confrontation between Zim and the Tallest was. Zim is a proud person(alien), who I feel would actually feel more anger and rage rather than sadness and depression when confronted with the fact of how much he really matters to his Tallest. I've really been hoping that in all of the stories I read that Zim would really stand up to the Tallest and tell them off, and even get them to be scared of what he could do to them, alas, I have only found this one thus far.
IsraBrine chapter 1 . 2/9
This story may as well be one of the best I've ever read. And I know this is probably a very stupid question to ask, but what are the chances of us getting a sequel? Imagine all of the adventures Zim and Gaz could have! Even if it's just chapters of one-shots and with the occasional suddenly-teleported Dib in the mix, requesting his assistance with anything they have, whether it's 'paranormal' or something really stupid, I'm pretty sure anyone else reading this review would agree that a sequel would be AWESOME! Honestly, if you need plot ideas, I've got so many and I'm pretty the other 500 reviewers would have some great ideas as well. Keep up the great work, and for the love of Irk, DON'T DIE ON US PLEASE!
InfernoKing chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
So I read this story in one day, and it was freaking awesome. I absolutely loved it. Probably not gonna find another good ZAGR story this, but I will try! Thanks for the awesome story! :)
CallieSizemore601 chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
Omg, awesomest romance story ever. So much character development between everyone (except the Tallest, I mean, those jerks literally deserved what they had coming to them.) Not to mention this was a good in character story, but this was literally THE best romance story I ever read. ZAGR is definitely the best Invader Zim ship yet :)
the ender defender chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
This is possible on of the best ZAGR give ever. It's so true to the show, and It gave me some great laughs. So many refrences too. Hmm...maybe I should try writing an Invader Zim fic...oh sorry I'm rambling. Keep up the awesome work!
Ravens Of Blood chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
for ever love
Guest chapter 24 . 5/31/2016
I don't think I'm the only one that knows good IC zagr fics are super rare. And honestly? This one is the rarest of them all. The development between all the mains were believable, it's such a feat to make Zim and Gaz care about ANYONE besides themselves, while still keeping them...them! Yknow? The story was thankfully not the cliche "Zim finds out who he is, then falls in love, then does something to Irk" but was a refreshing story that I could honestly see taking Invader Dib's place as a final. If I had to be nitpicky, I found the whole GIR seeing Zim and gaz as his parents a little... Off. But everything else? Fantastic. It's amazing to see you pulled this through so beautifully.
This is truly the best ZAGR fic I've ever read. Ever.
Gazlene chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
I loved this story. I know I'm a bit late in reading it, but this is hands down one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Your characters were spot on IC, and that epilogue was fantastic. Honestly, I need to stop ready ZAGR now because nothing else with match up to the quality of this one. Thanks for writing it.
Darthdeadpool chapter 24 . 3/15/2016
Gotta say at of all the zagr I have read on this site this not only take the cake but the pizza too to me it fit perfectly with the invader zim reality and could even be an more modern episode. Now I can not agree with what you said about this story not being a master pieces because of it flaw but to me it those flaws the make it a master pieces cause with out them it would be to perfect and have no character. I enjoyed most if not all of the jokes even some of the fourth wall breaks and I thought the the vessen where a really unique and original race. I gotta say I really did not see gas turning her self into a irken but it was one awesome surprise to say the least I know you probably won't see this or read it but I still need to leave a review even if the story is a year old it was just too good the only thing that did not see was stooge (sorry can't spell his name right lol) but thanks for such a good story
DD out
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
This was the best Invader Zim story I've ever read. I'm actually glad I found it so late so that I could just binge read the entire thing today.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
That poor, poor beast...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
N1BQJK2FRFSC
tylermech66 chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
WOOT! I love this ending!

of course, I was hoping that they'd be forced to separate until zim came back to conquer earth, now actually the tallest irken, with gaz also fully grown and somewhat tall for a human, and they cackle as they conquer earth together again, now that zim can repeal the no human law!

it didn't happen, oh well, this is a close second :D
tylermech66 chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
I kind of want to see zim kill the tallest, take over earth, somehow become a tallest and then take over the empire with gaz...
please let this happen?
tylermech66 chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
oh no, perhaps a concentrated version of the chemical in earth water? effectively an acid thrower for attacking zim?

maybe all his other weaknesses will be exploited?

maybe... I should stop asking questions?