Reviews for Human and Irken UNITE!
I don't think I'm the only one that knows good IC zagr fics are super rare. And honestly? This one is the rarest of them all. The development between all the mains were believable, it's such a feat to make Zim and Gaz care about ANYONE besides themselves, while still keeping them...them! Yknow? The story was thankfully not the cliche "Zim finds out who he is, then falls in love, then does something to Irk" but was a refreshing story that I could honestly see taking Invader Dib's place as a final. If I had to be nitpicky, I found the whole GIR seeing Zim and gaz as his parents a little... Off. But everything else? Fantastic. It's amazing to see you pulled this through so beautifully.
This is truly the best ZAGR fic I've ever read. Ever.
Gazlene chapter 24 . 5/8
I loved this story. I know I'm a bit late in reading it, but this is hands down one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Your characters were spot on IC, and that epilogue was fantastic. Honestly, I need to stop ready ZAGR now because nothing else with match up to the quality of this one. Thanks for writing it.
Darthdeadpool chapter 24 . 3/15
Gotta say at of all the zagr I have read on this site this not only take the cake but the pizza too to me it fit perfectly with the invader zim reality and could even be an more modern episode. Now I can not agree with what you said about this story not being a master pieces because of it flaw but to me it those flaws the make it a master pieces cause with out them it would be to perfect and have no character. I enjoyed most if not all of the jokes even some of the fourth wall breaks and I thought the the vessen where a really unique and original race. I gotta say I really did not see gas turning her self into a irken but it was one awesome surprise to say the least I know you probably won't see this or read it but I still need to leave a review even if the story is a year old it was just too good the only thing that did not see was stooge (sorry can't spell his name right lol) but thanks for such a good story
DD out
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
This was the best Invader Zim story I've ever read. I'm actually glad I found it so late so that I could just binge read the entire thing today.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
That poor, poor beast...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
N1BQJK2FRFSC
tylermech66 chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
WOOT! I love this ending!

of course, I was hoping that they'd be forced to separate until zim came back to conquer earth, now actually the tallest irken, with gaz also fully grown and somewhat tall for a human, and they cackle as they conquer earth together again, now that zim can repeal the no human law!

it didn't happen, oh well, this is a close second :D
tylermech66 chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
I kind of want to see zim kill the tallest, take over earth, somehow become a tallest and then take over the empire with gaz...
please let this happen?
tylermech66 chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
oh no, perhaps a concentrated version of the chemical in earth water? effectively an acid thrower for attacking zim?

maybe all his other weaknesses will be exploited?

maybe... I should stop asking questions?
tylermech66 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
well, I DO the dib, so keep it up! :D
hopefully his torment will give him some massive character development which will make him... generally less annoying, and racist, no, I mean speciesist...

damnit, why cant we just say racist without someone saying "i'm not racist, I'm speciesist!" and expect themselves to till, be justified?

I mean, hell, i'd be willing to live next door to any type of alien or monster, i'd actually find it kind of cool!
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
FINALLY!
... ehem (you know what I mean :P)
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
I've never heard of wicked, but now I want to watch it!
the way they made up seemed... weird, but meh.
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
while I do find a lot of the relationship , ehem, GROWTH, with zim's emotions to be sort of natural, I do think your stretching it just a tad :P
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
but what about putting a non sentient animal inside, with human dna?
Animextami chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
I LOOOVED THISSS QwQ A REALLY GOOD ZAGR FANFI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FEELS