Reviews for Human and Irken UNITE!
That was so amazing and i found the Kiss ceane totally in character i loved everypart of it and im so happy that You update no metter when :D thank you soso much for the awesome update ! Totally made my Night ! Im so happy hahahah
PassingShips chapter 1 . 4/6
Wanna know something? This was the story that I read on fanfic. I read it a lot to bring back fond memories. And I remember I had selected it from a long list of fanfics. Though, I read most of them after. I just love this ship. And I really need to stop rambling.
Oh goodness... I just discovered this fic the other day and I am COMPLETELY obsessed. I love this soo much! I hope you continue with this! I love how you kept both of them in character and created such a believable story of their relationship. I need more!
TkeleChoG chapter 19 . 3/29
I think I may just have a new fanfic to stalk until conclusion. Just by GLIMPSING at it (especially the makeout scene hehehe), I can already tell that this is probably gonna be the funniest one I've read in a while.
SoScreamsAWhisper chapter 19 . 3/28
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
dsn chapter 19 . 3/27
Holy frackin wow! I so love you right now! ;) your just that awesome. So looking forward to chap 20.
astr9 chapter 19 . 3/23
The whole moment between them was cute and heartwarming, and doesn't make me want to vomit like in most of other fics. And i think you keep them in character. I really enjoy reading your story.
I wish, i could write more but my english is bad...
New update, please? )
Invader-Techno chapter 19 . 3/22
sorry spelling error I think cause I spelled it Johnny and you spelled it Jhonny
Invader-Techno chapter 19 . 3/22
LOL! Red just had to hack the cameras in the room didn't he? xD *hugs all my YuGiOh and Invader Zim plushies while snickering at Red*

No, I don't know Invader Johnny, why do you ask?

NO! BAD RED! NO EVIL PLANS! *attacks him* JK, he's funny when he's planning something evil! *looks at the evil cliffy of doom before sitting down in an unhappy huff*

Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Invader Techno signing off
raveman2 chapter 19 . 3/22
I wonder if the present is Gaz's mother. That will be interesting.
aly ross chapter 19 . 3/22
I love this story can't wait for the next update!
Historia70 chapter 19 . 3/22
Hahaha when they kissed and their reactions. I'm laughing like a hyena right now.
Invader Johnny chapter 19 . 3/22
You are just too evil with all these cliff-hangers but if a Gaz defeated The Digestor with ease then she can overcome whatever Tallest Red has planned for her.

Also the Zim/Gaz kiss? INGINIOUS! LOL so many people got traumatized, XD.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
That chapter was so awesome cant wait for more
just incase someone hasn't told you yet yes gaz and the computer meet, she already went in zims base once to help him destroy taks plan of draining the earths core or lava to fill it with snacks for the tallests