Reviews for Alone and Distressed
This is awesome
1Shootingstar78 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Awesome!
lullabelle84 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Holy crap! I thought Best had them figured out for a minute! Have to say though, the UC assignment has me a little nervous. Especially since Luke is a jerk!
jh126 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I'm reading this story more than two years after you began it. So, I didn't review every chapter, but I truly loved this whole story. Too bad you're not a writer for the RB show. They could use you - especially after that disappointing third season! I have one more of your RB stories to read, then I'll be ready for you to start up something new. Really, what are you waiting for?!
Erica McSwarek chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
It was great!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I like how you mixed the serious scene with comedy.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I really liked this chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I liked seeing them jealous. They should do more of that on the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I liked how Andy had Sam hide when Luke showed up LOL
nasty mackswarek chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I love the sexual language and would like to see longer stories much nastier and sexual keep it up
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Andy and Sam are just 2 cute together! I hope they stay together for a long time on the show and when is Sam going 2 tell he he loves her.
rookiebluefan89 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I typically end your chapters with this "holy crap!" feeling an this one was no different. I didn't mine jealous Sam or Andy... Especially because of what happened after LOL. Loving this story. You're a really great writer.
rookiebluefan89 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
They are definitely more than adorable... I loved this chapter! Spending the entire weekend is bed is exactly what I would've expected after month's of built up tension. I can't wait to read about what happens when they get back to work.