Reviews for Gold Rush
CherryBomb'Katie chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is super cute! You should continue! :3
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
I want more! Come back on; I want more Tom-Huck and more adventure! Come baaaaaaaack!
Bashlei chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Oh I love this story. There really is not enough Tom/Huck fanfiction around. I really hope you continue the story!
Heart of a Music Box chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Do I ever want more! *shiny puppy eyes* The only thing I'd critique in this chapter is Huck's use of the term "boyfriends". I'm just not sure if that's historically accurate terminology, but that's just me ;)
Heart of a Music Box chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm loving this already, you were right! This is probably my favorite line; "I was supposed to meet Tom Sawyer, so that we could go and kiss on his little island..." he's so nonchalant about it xD and you're really sticking to their personalities. I love it.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is good. can't wait for an update.
ludicrousLemon chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
OH DEAR LORD ETTS INJUN JOE. Wait, didn't he die of starvation in the cave? Well, whatever, this story is awfully cute and it doesn't even need heavy homo scenes to catch my interest. I absoloutely ADORE Tom and Huck and I'm glad I can find a fic like this :D
rawrkissme chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Another great chapter! Vancular is extremely difficult to write, but you are doing a great job so kudos. I also like how, even though this is slash, you managed to keep Huck in character. Cute plot line, can't wait to see what happens next. Only semi-critic is that I think there should be some more romance, since in the past you have written romance quite well. But, even if you dont go that route, I'm sure the story will still be a fantastic adventure plot. Update soon! Great job!
Peeta's Lover chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Who's Indian Joe? And could you possibly add more romance between the two? Good job!
RanebowStitches chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Dun dun dunnnnn cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rawrkissme chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
OMG this update makes me so happy!

I was reading this story before when I was reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and I absolutely loved it! (Tom Sawyer and your story that is!) Now, I have to read Huckleberry Finn for school, and this fanfic was totally perfect! Gosh, I wish there were more people for this fandom. I plan to write some Tom/Huck stuff myself in the nearby future.

Please update soon that was so awesome!
Grave Bells chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I'm still here! :DDDDDDDDDD

Ooooo~! I'm all excited for this story again. :33333 School always gets the best of us; don't worry about it.
RanebowStitches chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
*waves hands* I'm reading! :D Keep it up! I cant wait to see what happens!
callmecolours chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
daww, every time i find a good fanfic it's unfinished. at least this one isn't like 5 years old

*will hang on to every last thread of hope that she'll get her ending*

i really hope you can find the time to finish!

im looking foward to it ;U; ..thank you for writing!
Grave Bells chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
This looks so promising. Im really enjoying it. :D I can't wait for the next chapter~