Reviews for DinkyBinky
macfaerie chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Dont get in too much of a hurry, Edward "Mason" refers to himself at "Cullen" ... ? Whoops or Clue? OH and dont get me hard if your gonna bail! whats in that con-COCK-ion?

LOVE MAC!
macfaerie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Review Whore! me too, but this shit is fuckered up! where the hell did this CUM from and DONT even say it was a dream, cuz even my wet dreams are this messed up! LMAO! I love it. Better update soon!

LOVE MAC!
Robluscious chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
You had me laughing my ass off girl! Fantastic...so can't wait to read more.
littlestar5124 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
OMG YAY! I love it! This is awesome girl, keep it up!
teamedwardalways chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Well, hopefully this will give my PumaPea some LURVE! Holy Hell that was hilarious. I LOVED IT! and I NEED MORE! Tons more. I so love your vamp Bella,babe. I guess Carlisle should have had Bella test that shit out before she sprayed his junk. HILARIOUS! Oh and yep I did, um, pee, a little cause I loved so fucking hard! YOU ROCK!
MahfaeraakTahrodiis chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Omg I am on the floor gigglin'! Hehehe that is so great I am excited I found this and can't wait for more! What is your updating schedule like? I hope its soon! Is e a 1/2 vamp? That'd be great! Less breakable! ;) also no texting and driving! You'd die and we'd never get to know what happens next and that would suck! ;p but as long as its on vibrate that's good! Haha for safety purposes im sure! ;D
Red20881 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
God, woman! I'm so glad you finally posted! I can't wait for your next chapter. You are phenomenal! (*psst* your last word should be spelled "boner" - don't know how I missed it LOL).

Don't keep me waiting too long for your next chapter or I might just have to fly over there and give you a piece of my mind. *shaking finger in face*

Love you, babe!

~Red~
xJavax chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Damn! Please continue...pretty please!
nanavette chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I'm in love. 3. Can't wait to read more.
tunde-tre chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Dah ...

If you have more from this hilarious stuff, please, keep on writing ! And be grateful for EmilyBowden who rec's your story in hers "The Betty Chronicles" !
exitstageleft chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great first chapter. I laughed many times with your use of words like fuckpire, and Carlisle's solution of a Dinky!

Looking forward to how you develop this story!
TheVampireHour chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hilarious , I Love It ! x
Emily Bowden chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What the hell was that? LMAO! I laughed my ass off... Please tell me you are going to write more of this gem. That was freaking hysterical, bb.
denisemexicana chapter 1 . 9/13/2010