Reviews for Five Songs
Renn chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow. LOVED it. Pure awesomeness.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is so sweet! You did a lovely job on this story! I love Eames and Arthur! They're just so sweet together! :D
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
gah, cute. not much else to say. thanks for sharing this!
mollypocket chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really, really, really love your writing. Another lovely one. 3
Alhendra chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is so sweet, and ends in such a cute way. Lovely!
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ohmygoodness.

This was PERFECTION. If didn't edit out the symbols, I would make about a million of the "less-than-three" hearts, for serious.

Although, I must say that I find Arthur to be GQ cover material; not Abercrombie, blonde mandroid. ;P Still, he deserves to be on display in one way or another. Loveee him!

And OMG! Perfect metaphor, with the answer to a question being like a fly: buzzing oh-so-near, but being too fast to catch. That is so perfect, seriously! :D

However, while I loved alllll of the above, and everything I didn't mention, possibly my favorite bit was the part about how love is difficult enough, so you don't need to complicate it by falling in love with someone who "blows away with the wind". The emo masochist in me absolutely loves just how good that line hurt. Love!

There's probably more that I forgot to mention, but the amazingness just blew my mind. :D

Love this SO much. [insert heart here]
random chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Well written and so cute :)
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
squeeee. so cute and lovely lovely. i like the slow building of it.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
very vey cute :)
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was realy great. You write beautifully. I'm not going to repeat myself about how well you write this pairing, but for the record - really well D
cloudsandswallows chapter 1 . 8/15/2010