Reviews for The Bitter Glass
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Interesting concept on how Arthur became the point man. I'm ashamed to admit the bold confused me until part way down and I was like "oh... he's remembering himself" duh. Lol anyways lovely job )
Fuck You FFN chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wonderful insight into just how forgers work, and interesting rivalry between Arthur and Eames at the start. I actually like the idea that because Arthur is too devoted to getting things absolutely right, he tends to lose himself, compared to Eames. And the italics only add a surreal quality to part of the fic.

-Cymru
Annacat101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Amazing, Arthur's transition from Forger to Point Man was the best. I love how Mal is obsessed with posterity, being remembered. It just, fits, you know? God, I don't even have the words to describe this story, but, it's just amazing. Beautiful. Just how Arthur keeps repeating his physical characteristics yet doesn't know who he is on the inside and now that he can be anyone he doesn't remember who "Arthur" is and... God, just, God. Beautiful.
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is one of the best Inception fics I have ever read. It was amazing. Beautifully done. All of the characters felt so real. I have wondered why someone so obviously skilled as Arthur plays only a supporting role on the team - Cobb's backup, the research guy. It's such an amazing reading of the chacter to think that his fastidiousness would make him lose himself as a forger. This was really, really fantastic.