Reviews for Once
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this was beautiful! I loved every line!
Renn chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
sad, but loved it! )
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
_; I don't know why but after i read this I imediately thought of Rogue and Gambit from X-Men and parelleled both relationships to eachother...*head desk*

I like how Eames still has feelings for Arthur and how Arthur most likely still feels the same but how essentialy they just don't work. Or better said didn't work. He thinks that they should work and could if they find their balance, but they didn't. Still the ending with Arthur grabbing Eames hand? Small detail that means so much.

I ask for sequal where they try again, please?
mollypocket chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lovely and sad and nearly brought a tear to my eye. 3
Fuck You FFN chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I think this is the really lovely emotional bit of this? Eames thinks it should work, wants it to work, but knows it just can't work - and the tad bit of hope as they try again?

-Cymru
Romipen chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very lovely, very realistic approach to the opposition managed in this particular relationship. I am in ecstasy in finding both very true to character and marvelously played out. Fabulously done.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
;-; nooo. once can be twice...and thrice and four times...
BloomxPerish chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I have literally just got home from seeing this in the cinema, and am ecstatic that people are already shipping this. I love your description and the tone of this piece- it's wonderful! _
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I think I'm about ready to board the Arthur/Eames ship. I blame you and Audley D

This was really great. The fact we get all of Eames's angsty and thoughts and trying to decide, and Arthur is the one to reach for his hand, speaks volumes about the relationship. It's really well done.