Reviews for Three Steps from Eden
AnimeGalaxy chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You captured the characters really well. Nice job
cerise888 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Loving your depiction of Yuu, with his signature mini-short-tempered outbursts. Also, nice touch showing how he's starting to grow into Karasu- with the bit about the greying hair and the sudden understanding of Karasu's intense desire to protect Haruka. A wonderul, insightful piece.
Erin C chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awww, I'm so glad I finally read this! What a lovely story - you've captured the way the characters talk, and most importantly the way they ARE with each other, just beautifully. Yuu's fears are almost palpable, as are his feelings for Haruka. The exchange where Haruka finds a gray hair on Yuu, and his angry response, and her wistful one - just perfect. And Yuu's love confession - of course he'd blurt it out almost angrily, because that's how Yuu is. And it's okay anyway, because Haruka understands him. Really nicely done.
Seiya's Star chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh there was nothing remotely "random crap" about this! It was sheer brilliance in fact! So very real, and accurate to his personality. The noticing of gray hair, and the reminder for both of them of Karasu, only making it that much more wonderful! That was great! I look forward to reading more of these kinds of stories from you! *_*
Kondoru chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ah! Poor Yu, he has to admit hes in love with Haruka and his hairs going grey!

Sorry i cant say anything useful; I dont do relationships, either in RL or fiction.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love this! You got Yuu's personality down, and I think that he would have to blurt it out semi-angry if he wanted to say it at all. Nice job.