Reviews for The Invisible Man
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I have only seen Return to Cranford, but I am touched by this portrayal of dear Miss Galindo. And Harry always struck me as a very perceptive boy, which you captured very well indeed. Thank you so much for such a tender picture of two very dear characters!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh I love this story but it's sad when two people in lOve don't get their time together. Thanks for writing.
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
What a lovely story. You've described beautifully the longing in Miss Galindo's heart for the man she loved. I like her musing that Harry is like the son she and Mr. Carter might've had. And, like Harry, I'm sure Mr. Carter loved her, too.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The rain was a lovely atmospheric touch, and of course parallels poor Miss Galindo's tears. But I have to confess I had tears in my eyes each time I read this. Such a sweet, sad story, and I love the idea that Harry has a bit of Mr. Carter in him AND a bit of Miss Galindo, being strong and sensitive at once. I do think he and Miss Galindo will be friends for life and, after a fashion, almost family.

Thanks for writing this.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was absolutely gorgeous!
Scarlet Secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love Laurentia so much and I love that you've done something set after Return to Cranford, I've been dying for something and this was wonderful.

Bless Harry for copying Mr Carter's stride and I desperately want to give her a hug. Or just give her Mr Carter is all his sexy awesomeness back!
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was heartwrenchingly beautiful. Oh how I miss Mr Carter. Thank you so much for sharing.