Reviews for Purple
redasarose chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Lol. Definitely should have picked Fuzzy Wuzzy.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was hilarious! But yeah, there were pretty good reasons to choose white. :)
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Poor Tommy-I'm glad my parents assigned me a favorite color when I was little; I'm terrible at choosing things! I love Wikipedia's colors page-though I usually go with the list of colors, not list of Crayola colors. I really doubt there will ever be a canonical brown Ranger, though.

This was in-character, well-written, had good technicals and was very funny. Thank you!
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Yeah I thought similarly to Tommy, 'They're will never be a purple ranger.' Then Jungle Fury showed up... WTF?
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*snickers* Yes Tommy, just go with White. White or Green, because you can always say "Hey, I wore it FIRST, so its MY color."
redasarose chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
"Tropical Rain Forest."

"That's not a color."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Well, according to Crayola it is."

"Stupid Crayola. Next."

favorite part :) that and the bizarre, of course
Holding Out For A Hero chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i would like to thank you for this story. i've been having a tough night, with no sleep when i came across this. it's not often you find something like this that is genuinely humorous, while keeping in with what we all know is tommy's warped and a bit crazy thought process.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
lol awesome sauce!
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was really funny to read. I loved how Tommy had to pick a new color because of the Jungle Fury Rangers.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this story but blue is a girls colour and it suited Tori just fine.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
good story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha/ Great job. That's okay. Random's cool. That's how I came up with my Kimberly/Goldar fic. Catch ya on the flip side.