Reviews for Happy Birthday Riley
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/5
OMG! That was awesome!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ooooooooo I loved this! Seriously I was about to say: WHAT it was a DREAM? UNFAIR!... But it seems things just got abit interesting xD looooove it!
tds88 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Happy Birthday indeed. Great job.
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Why the fuck am I just seeing this now? You, my friend, have just become a "person of interest" to me. I'll be checking you out further in the near future. PS...why can't I have dreams like that? *sigh*
Kiss-me221 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This story is incredibly fabulous. I especially loved the Seth/Paul/Jacob parts ;) please please please please you should continue with Seth and Jacob, or even write this from their point of view! Just a suggestion ;) great job!
malleelee chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like the idea of this dream becoming a story. muy caliente! yum
theboysandgirlslike2play chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow! This was hot.
liz3615 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Whew! this was so HOT. I LOVE me some Riley love. He was just made for slash, no? lol

Well done!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Yowza but that was one hot, sexy piece of man lovin'! Glad I followed the rec made by Tiffnicent over at the LUSTorium Blog. Yum! Nice addition to my own 'spank bank'!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
WOW! HOT HOT HOT WHOOOO!
SmashedPumpkin01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Gahh, this was too hot. xxSmashedPumpkin
xoJayxo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
nice that was awsome!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Bwahahaha.. loved the twist at the end. Very creative. ;p
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
OMG. THAT WAS SO GOOD. Like... seriously... it's SOOO hard to find smut with rimming in it... to put it simply "BEFORE I READ YOUR STORY I WAS DYING OF STARVATION FOR SOME RIMMING AND YOUR FIC FED ME TO THE POINT WHERE MY STOMACH EXPLODED!" (not to mention seth and jacob... some fiiine secks there :3)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
good stuff.. I always wanted the wolf pack *ahem* featured 2gether.