Reviews for Through No Fault of Her Own
IcingTheCake chapter 7 . 8/23
I've read this several times and though I ship lily and James, I always felt she should end up with Remus in this story.
LunaNotLoony chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
This was original, and well-written, I really liked it, though I felt that Lily being moved to Gryffindor needed more explanation really, like Lily or maybe a teacher explaining. Apart from that though, this was a brilliant fic. I couldn't stop reading it!
Marauderette96 chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
That was a brilliantly made and written fanfiction. It was different and interesting to read. Well done :)
anonymous chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
love the story!
thebakedpotato22 chapter 26 . 3/21/2012
awww. Great story - I enjoyed it!:)
EnchantedWords17 chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
This was amazing... I'm speechless. I love Lily in here, because she's so different from how she's normally portrayed. This was brilliant!
WitAngerandBravery chapter 26 . 11/19/2011
I love how you showed Lily! And overall I loved this story. You described everyone really well and Sirius was hilarious. Nice job on this.
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
This was an awesome story. I think you captured Lily's personality really well, and I like how you wrote about Remus.
blackprongsscarletlily chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
I really like your writing, and thats why im currently reading like 3 of your storys. And i have just started...and finished this one. I've got to say i loved every single word of it. It was fantastic and perfect and amazing and wonderful. Lily is different, yet the same, and James is well...James. Theres always something that is so... intriguing about your storys. They are all perfect in the sense that they are unperfect. Like...everything in your story isn't just sunshine and daisies' its got more of a reality to it. But the reality of it is just so...real and thats why i think it perfect. Do you follow? I just love the story and i wanted to let you know that. So good luck with... everything! :)
hpfanatic77 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Im loving this story so far.. I have a test tomorrow so can't review every chapter.. sorry.. But it's an amazingly well written story.
Left Fanfiction chapter 26 . 1/10/2011
Yes, we liked it. So write more...
kingslayers chapter 26 . 1/1/2011
Oh godric, this chapter had me halfcrying an halflaughing. Crying Cos James has Been such an idiot these last chapters, and laughing cos of Sirius and Remus' joint reaction to his bringing up of dennison. Their resignation at his idiocy, their horror at the path he was taking, their concern for his brains sanity and possibly the well being of his balls after lily was done being mad at him, and their acceptance that she had a point at times about his wankerism. Actually, now that I think about it, those reasons may have contributed to the halfcrying lol. I loved Sirius and Remus here... 'you ha to throw a bloody tantrum!' ... 'really? That the path you want to take?' they were brilliant. I know I got the quote wrong but I got the gist down pat I hope. James loving idiot. Sirius freaking awesome mate to both. James' Bffl but knows when to concede with lily that James is being a wanker. Remus good mates to both. Awesome advice, perceptive and compassionate. Lilys Bffl. Peter idiot, yet more sense than James at times. Dennison more than kinda a skank. That is, if lily is correct in deciphering her glance, which, judging from Remus' reactions, is correct. So troublesome skank.

Loved it btw!

kingslayers chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I'm only on chap 9 so prob way too late to respond to authors note butbim a lilyremus fan for this story
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 26 . 12/31/2010
Oh, my gosh! I spent like FOREVER looking for this story and I finally found it! It's amazing! I love it! :)
jojokidi chapter 26 . 12/12/2010
I just finished this story too and now I've finished all the James and Lily stories you wrote. My life is so empty now xD I will have to wait till you add more chapters to the other stories. (I might give the one about harry's kids a try)

I liked this story too. It was really sad that Lily was so unhappy (just like in the other story) and I didn't like that, but it was necessary for the story I gues.

I liked it a lot that she became friends with Remus (just friends), because he seems like a guy who wouldn't be too predjudiced. They really have a wonderfull friendship in this story.

I was also so happy when you made her hair normal again :) I like her more with her normal hair. Before she was hiding underneath the black and make-up. It is sad though to see that now boys are interested in her.

I think you also mention an important problem. The predjudices against the slytherins. Everyone is mean to her because of that and that really isn't fair (made me sad too :s). But luckily they realise that they've been wrong and sirius even tries to fix things with Regulus :)

I absolutely loved the last chapter (when he's appologising). They are so sweet and funny together.

It was strange the lines that are on the description of the story ("Dennison agrees that one girl asking one guy to a concert constitutes a date." "Does she also agree that one girl continuing to throw herself at one guy who has a girlfriend constitutes a slag?") are lines from the last chapter. But that made it very nice too. I was constantly waiting to read those lines :p

thanks for the good story.

Now that I've read them all I think that 'in the sun' and 'among her least favorite people' are my favorites from stories you wrote (but that can change when you finish the others ofcourse :p)