Reviews for Asylum
adritaco25 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Awesome story! You've got the talent of a true writer. Your story has really great voice and never grew boring. I love Parker!
Adri
Greened Ink chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
You should be flattered. And proud. I usually can't stand to read a pairing I don't absolutely love. Well done and thanks!
ritamej chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
haha i read this story twice, not something i usually do! really people need to add more N/P fics. I just added my first yesterday.
ritamej chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
I like how believable this story is. Nothing like mortal peril to make you come to terms with your true feelings. Where do you think Parker's roomate ended up at? I'm glad that asshole got what he deserved though I wouldn't have mind if you had Parker and Nate shot him.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Amazing story, great grammer, well organized.
Connor Rhodes chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
Up until yesterday or the day before I wasn't a Nate/Parker shipper at all, but then I read your fic about Nate and Parker getting married in Vegas and became hooked and well now I'm totally shipping Nate/Parker, also ship Eliot/Sophie as well. I still ship Hardison/Parker as well though, but I think I ship Nate/Parker more. They pretty much own my heart.

Anyway just finished this story and loved it, and I loved the other one I mentioned above. And I'm not about to read some of your other fics :). Great writing.
Tara Ford chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
You should make a one-shot that talks about what parker is telling nate...it can be true or false i dont care but i think that would be kool...and i LOVED the story keep working hard...
limaro chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you!
dhampir65 chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
that was pretty good. it really felt like an episode of leverage-well a longer episode. it got me hooked that i ended up reading it in one setting!...cheers! :)
Jen chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Got the chance tonite to read through the end of your story and I'm almost speechless, chapt. 6 really got me, the scene with Nate and Parker and her almost killing Andrews, incredible.

The ending was great, what more could I ask for? Nothing. I do have a quest. have you ever thought of a story where Nate and Parker are already together? Dont get me wrong, I love your stories, but I think that'd be an interesting twist.
zombienath chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
YES! That ending was beatiful.
beifonglover chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
awww loved it! even though I'm on the P/H ship I still enjoyed this story XD

I wonder which country they picked lol
lilyjones87 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Such a sweet ending. I love the way she said how she felt... and that he teased her... that was cute.

Also looove the way you ended it, with her knowing they were there for her no matter what, specially Nate.

You've no idea how happy, your love for N/P makes me.
Erin chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Great ending to the story. Parker deserved to be happy after everything that went down at Briarwood and yes her and Nate getting together was SWEET.
trekie chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
I personally don't see Parker/Nate in a romantic setting - I do get a father/daughter vibe from them - but this story was stunningly well-written and they were as much as in character as they could be considering the circumstances, so good job!