Reviews for Innocence Lost
fictionlover5 chapter 16 . 1/10/2020
continue please
PomegranatePies chapter 16 . 1/28/2019
I know it’s been almost eight years since you updated but please know that you do still have people who would want to continue reading if you ever do decide to update!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
The last comment meant to say it's sad not bad. I'm sor sorry. It's actually really good. Terribly sorry for the typeo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This is really interesting. Its so bad but I really like the take on it. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
This fic its perfect. Please continue with it
Isy123 chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
por favor continue com a historia ela é íncrivel ou se você não consegue mais escrever nela pergunta para uma das suas leitora se elas querem continuar a história,só não deixe essa historia acabar ela é muito boa
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
When are you updating?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
Please update even though its been so long its so good and I would love for you to continue
UESGURL chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Please update this
BAEFJNH09 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Are you going to finish this? I absolutely this please come back with an update soon :)
LifeasLuna chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
It was great hope you update soon!
luvtheheaven chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
So... I finished chapter 16. REALLY need a chapter 17 lol! :P And 18 and 19 and whatever until this fic is concluded with a great Nate/Jenny resolution. I mean seriously.

I know it's been like a year and a half since you've written for this fic, maybe longer, closer to 2 years... but I am new to it and to me it wouldn't be that long of a wait between chapters if you updated/added chapter 17 soon! ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
"Did you order more hookers?" I asked seriously.

"Of course not." He said sounding defensive.

Lol I'm really enjoying this. :P Rufus kind of sucks too much in your fic, and there isn't enough Nate, but all of the other characters like Blair and Chuck and Eric and Vanya I'm loving in it and ah... it's almost over and I know it's going to have been completely abandoned which totally sucks... but... PLEASE write & post chapter 17? For me? :P
luvtheheaven chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Lol what a twist! Ah poor Jenny.